Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
How does Cancellation work - DJI Store
577 4 2016-11-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ange1walk
lvl.3
Flight distance : 30305 ft
Austria

So since i've never bought anything directly from DJIs Store, i'm curious how does the Cancellation works, let's say i want to Cancel a Mavic Pre-Order and i'm located in Europe and paid 1,200 EUR with PayPal using my Credit Card.

Will i get a full Refund? Or would a chargeback be a better option?

(It's just an Informative question, since i didn't purchase anything from DJIs Store, i have nothing to Cancel yet )

2016-11-18
Use props
devGOD
lvl.3
Flight distance : 200577 ft
United States

I would post the order number here so a DJI rep can process it faster. I put up a fuss this morning and got my order canceled in the same day and paypal refund back at the same time.
2016-11-18
Use props
Cmartin3977
lvl.4
Flight distance : 304744 ft
United States

I am in the US and paid with PayPal thru my bank account. Canceled my order thru dji direct by filing a dispute thru PayPal in the evening, and had the full amount I paid back in my PayPal account by the next morning.  The time frame between the cancellation acknowledged email from Dji and the refund email from dji was actually around 4hours. So no issue there
2016-11-18
Use props
marctronixx
lvl.4
Flight distance : 210118 ft
  • >>>
United States

devGOD Posted at 2016-11-18 18:16
I would post the order number here so a DJI rep can process it faster. I put up a fuss this morning  ...

just posted a thread based on your recommendation. thank you for the idea.
2016-11-18
Use props
fans4d83514d
lvl.2

United States

Just cancel through PayPal you have a great case against DJI they lied about release date shipping times etc PayPal has been refunding these orders since the 16th of oct.
2016-11-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules