Tilted side ways
638 1 2016-11-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansdb9230b2
lvl.1

United States

Hello everyone,

I have an iPhone 7 plus and just got the osmo mobile. Can someone help me determine if I have a defective unit. For some reason my iPhone 7 plus is tilted side ways about 2 degrees. Yes I countered balanced the phone first. I used the compass app on the iPhone to see if the phone was straight because it seems slightly tilted and it is. Is this normal ? Thank you in advance
2016-11-19
Use props
Mabou2
Second Officer
Flight distance : 811257 ft
  • >>>
United States

I also have the iPhone 7 plus and bought the OSMO mobile.  After two days of trying to get everything to cooperate, I finally gave up and returned it.  Hopefully you have a better experience.  In addition to gimbal errors and a few niggling bugs (like the gimbal "pulsing" left to right slightly while walking), I finally gave up when I found that the iPhone 7+ and the DJI GO seemed to cause a problem with stuttering in the recording of footage.  No matter what I tried, the footage would randomly stutter, usually when turning corners (a lot of information being processed).  Also, my iPhone 7+ could burn you after a half hour and the battery would go from 100% to 0 in about 90 minutes.
2016-11-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules