OSMO Mobile doesn't connect to phone camera (DJI Go App problem)
7761 6 2016-11-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
nikos2404
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Hey guys

I just got an OSMO Mobile. Charged it fully. Turned it on and I tried pairing it.

But I keep getting this message when trying to connect (Cannot access Camera: Please allow DJI GO to visit Mic)

Any idea what that means and how can this be solved? Your help would be very much appreciated
2016-11-19
Use props
giggidditygiggi
lvl.2
United States

Welcome to the club of phones unable to connect.

Is it an android?  I tried to setup a brand new moto x for the osmo mobile both new...never connected at all.  I digged up my 4month beatup amazon R1, I happen to factory wipe it prior and it worked instantly, I would not know if previous use may have been different situation as I do not want to factory wipe my moto x at this time (really like the video and camera quality from the moto x oh wells.)
2016-11-19
Use props
nikos2404
lvl.1

United Kingdom

There's a club for it?! Oh dear.

I have an iPhone 6S. I also have the OSMO, and it works well. But now I am trying with the OSMO Mobile, it just won't connect. Maybe I can try resetting it.
2016-11-19
Use props
nikos2404
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Nevermind. PROBLEM SOLVED: Just went and deleted the App itself. Downloaded it again, and it can connect now.

Thanks y'all.
2016-11-19
Use props
vixhex311
lvl.1

United States

Anything on this from DJI? My phone(s) both worked in the OSMO mobile for about a week and now neither will connect. Tried removing the app, rebooting the phones, leaving all other bluetooth devices in the area turned off. Nothing works. Even when it did work, it would only connect maybe 1 of 10 times.
2017-1-10
Use props
vixhex311
lvl.1

United States

vixhex311 Posted at 2017-1-10 19:46
Anything on this from DJI? My phone(s) both worked in the OSMO mobile for about a week and now neither will connect. Tried removing the app, rebooting the phones, leaving all other bluetooth devices in the area turned off. Nothing works. Even when it did work, it would only connect maybe 1 of 10 times.

Well, problem solved . . . turns out I had installed the DJI Go App on my iPad and paired the device to see how the software worked on iOS. Despite completely uninstalling the app from the iPad, the OSMO Mobile was still connecting to that and causing my other (Android) devices not to connect to it.
2017-1-10
Use props
fansaaf77ff2
lvl.2
Flight distance : 483074 ft
United States

My Osmo + would not connect to the phone and I only got the black screen.  The problem was the WIFI connection.  It was picking up the stronger signal from my router.  Once I reset the phone to the Osmo+, the problem was solved
2018-4-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules