DJIGO App
1140 5 2016-11-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Surreyflier
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Hello Fellow Droners

I have some video clips that I have deleted from my  SD card but are still showing in the DJIGO App.
Does anyone know if I can transfer them from the App onto the internal storage on my iPad Air 2.

Thanks
Paul

2016-11-19
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

You may be seeing the cached video, which should be already on the device. The cached video is normally accessible via iTunes.
2016-11-19
Use props
Surreyflier
lvl.1

United Kingdom

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2016-11-20 01:20
You may be seeing the cached video, which should be already on the device. The cached video is norma ...

Thanks. I've connected the iPad to a PC and opened iTunes but it only shows videos/photos that are on my iPad interage storage and not what is in the DJIGO App. Its so frustrating that the videos are on my iPad somewhere but cannot seem to move them anywhere.
2016-11-19
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Surreyflier Posted at 2016-11-20 09:42
Thanks. I've connected the iPad to a PC and opened iTunes but it only shows videos/photos that are ...

Do you mean you only see the ones that you transferred over in the editor? Do you happen to have caching enabled?
2016-11-19
Use props
Aardvark
First Officer
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Surreyflier Posted at 2016-11-20 01:42
Thanks. I've connected the iPad to a PC and opened iTunes but it only shows videos/photos that are ...

With device connected to iTunes click on the device icon at top left of page (just under 'account' menu).
When you see device detail click on 'Apps'.
scroll down to bottom of screen to 'File Sharing' section and click on 'DJI Go' in left hand menu.
Over to the right you will see a folder called 'VideoCache', click on this to highlight it and then click on the 'sae to' button at the bottom right. This allows you to copy the contents of this folder to your desktop or wherever.
2016-11-19
Use props
Surreyflier
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Aardvark. What can I say. Thank you so much for taking the time and trouble to reply. Managed to recover 5 clips from the App that I thought were lost.
Sir you are a gentleman and a scholar.
2016-11-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules