How do you reset the 4K controller wifi password?
23832 9 2016-11-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans9cd8bd24
lvl.1
  • >>>
United States

My P3 4K controller was badly damaged in a rear end car accident so I bought a new one off of eBay..., but the previous owner did not reset the WiFi password back to the default.
So...now Im stuck.  Tried contacting the prevous owner but no luck.
Anyone know how to reset the WiFi password?
2016-11-19
Use props
Mata Martz
New

Chile

i send you  a picture
dji.JPG
2016-11-21
Use props
djiuser_nZ3Qzpu3eZf1
New

Mexico

Hi all
I have the same issue , I'm no able to reset WIFI  ( Phantom 3 4k ).
My remote control model is GL358wB ( C1)
FCC  ID : SS3-GL3581511

I have followed the instructions above , but doesn't work ( I never get the beep ).
Am I doing something wrong ?

Is there other way to reset WI-Fi  ? I really need your help.

In the support page it only mention that you can reset the password using the app . But what happen when you are not able to connect to Wifi ( "Phantom3_XXX.. " it says that there is a "Authentication Problem")

Thanks in advance.
2018-11-23
Use props
Sarah Roach
New

Canada

djiuser_nZ3Qzpu3eZf1 Posted at 2018-11-23 17:52
Hi all
I have the same issue , I'm no able to reset WIFI  ( Phantom 3 4k ).
My remote control model is GL358wB ( C1)

Did you ever solve this issue I am having the same problem with my 4K please help
2019-5-8
Use props
Zelda
lvl.1
United States

Bringing back an old thread...Having this problem can't connect to wifi using password 12341234. And also tried that reset from the above post don't work either....It's a P3 4K been having problem with drone that won't fly. Tech support suggest to use a different iPad install dji go but wifi password don't work.
2019-5-20
Use props
Andy81
lvl.1

United States

anybody please i need help my remote won't reset and is giving me incorrect password everything else work with the drone just can't connect the wifi from the remote
2019-5-25
Use props
DUBE
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1342 ft
  • >>>
Nigeria

Mata Martz Posted at 2016-11-21 17:53
i send you  a picture[Image]

U are very correct thanks
2019-12-19
Use props
djiuser_HoshFzSkvyco
New
United States

Having the same problem. Please help
2020-1-4
Use props
MyoGyi
lvl.1

Myanmar

Power ON the remote controller. While the holding down , C1 and C2 buttons on the back of the remote controller , press and hold the camera settings dial until you hear a beep.Immediately toggle theflight mode switch. The status indicator will blink red and green altermately if resetting is in progess , and become solid green when it is complete.
2020-1-5
Use props
fans147b94d4
New
Netherlands

MyoGyi Posted at 1-5 09:02
Power ON the remote controller. While the holding down , C1 and C2 buttons on the back of the remote controller , press and hold the camera settings dial until you hear a beep.Immediately toggle theflight mode switch. The status indicator will blink red and green altermately if resetting is in progess , and become solid green when it is complete.

I have the same problem: in the end the controller will stop blinking red/green, reset, I can see the wifi network but the standaard 12341234 password is not accepted
2020-6-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules