My Phantom 3 Professional is ordered now a tablet which one?
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
rbryant1492
lvl.2
United States

It's been a challenge getting into the air the last few days  I get ready to place my order for an Advanced and this morning they are sold out.
I move up to getting a Professional and my computer crashed during the order lol.
Well its finally ordered now.......
For every tablet I pick and ask about somebody says nah problem and somebody says yep.
Is there one tablet that everybody likes  I did see the Google Nexus 2013 is listed as ok. And it's on the Dji list  

2016-11-20
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

Using the iPad Air2 64gb Cellular here. It's awesome. Tough to beat that device...

I never heard an ill word about them. And never a bad flight or any erratic behaviour.
Best to order an Inspire device holder or a similar unit. The stock one was never any good for many of us.

RedHotPoker

2016-11-20
Use props
Hawks100
lvl.4
Flight distance : 134580 ft
United Kingdom

Samsung 65" curved full 4k hd Amazing picture.
2016-11-20
Use props
Hawks100
lvl.4
Flight distance : 134580 ft
United Kingdom

Or you could try Ipad Pro 9.7"
2016-11-20
Use props
Aardvark
First Officer
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I have a Nexus 7 (2013) that I use as a back up for my Phantom 4, so effectively it doesn't get used much. I keep it updated and do quick indoor functional tests usually. It even seems to handle all the latest updates without green screens or pixilation. But there is another post, same device where the user is having problems.
My primary display is an iPad pro 9.7 wifi, and has always worked flawlessly. But not the cheapest, if it's affordable I would recommend that (or iPad air 2). The Nvidia Shield K1 has many supporters and probably gives the best value, although I notice it's not on the DJI support list as yet. A difficult choice
2016-11-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules