Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Glenn Goodlett
Second Officer
Flight distance : 27978153 ft
  • >>>
United States

Sync failed. Retry

is all I get when trying to sync the flight log.

Good signal, etc.

Any ideas?
2016-11-20
Use props
a6g5uaThAMda
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3826247 ft
  • >>>
United States

I'm experiencing a similar issue on my Android tablet.   Tried clearing the cache,  uninstalling and reinstalling DJI Go,  but no luck.

I've also flown using an iPhone 7 and that syncs fine most of the time.   Not sure if my issue is due to records being created on different platforms.

The experience level updares with use on each,  however.
2016-11-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi Glenn, have you tried to change another network to sync the flight records?
2016-11-20
Use props
Glenn Goodlett
Second Officer
Flight distance : 27978153 ft
  • >>>
United States

Turns out that I had two flights that had corrupted logs or something. I deleted the two flights and all is well.
2016-11-21
Use props
ngvuanh
lvl.3
Flight distance : 159820 ft
United States

I also had this problem which I posted in other thread. My phone always sync failed even uninstall and reinstall DJI Go app. I happened got a new Xperia XA with Android M and sync is good.
My xperia z4 tablet is running Android M also, and my old phone is running Android Lollipop, so I am not sure if it was Android version mismatch or something else.
2016-11-21
Use props
Radon
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3826247 ft
  • >>>
United States

I'm beginning to suspect some type of corruption in the flight records, or at least an incompatibility between operating systems.   My iPhone7 completed its sync today, however nothing after the one time I used my Android tablet for a flight shows up in the flight log, and these were all flights in which I used the iPhone7.  

First flight with the iPhone7 shows up on the iPhone7 when sync'd.   Nothing else.

The only flight with the Android tablet showed on the tablet.  Nothing else.    The tablet was never able to successfully complete a sync.  When I uninstalled DJI GO and reinstalled, it understandably lost this one record.  It now shows an empty flight log.

Subsequent flights with the iPhone7 are not showing up in the flight log.

These problems have the characteristics of a database table problem.
2016-11-21
Use props
ngvuanh
lvl.3
Flight distance : 159820 ft
United States

Radon Posted at 2016-11-21 11:57
I'm beginning to suspect some type of corruption in the flight records, or at least an incompatibili ...

I doubt about corrupted flight records but its definitely OS mismatch problem.
My new phone and old tablet are running Android M and sync worked.
I did factory reset my old phone which is running Android L and reinstalled DJI Go and sync still failed.
2016-11-21
Use props
Pekkle
lvl.2

United States

Android 5.0..   been about 3 weeks, sync fail they whole time. Online support is really no help.
They told me to wait and keep trying.. also gave me where the location of the file and told me to manually save it on my SD card.
2016-11-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules