Short Video, no audio
729 2 2016-11-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Lepus
lvl.3

Canada

So I've been flying as much as I can, doing some short flights.  Went to the in-laws since they have a nice open area, but it is near an airport.  I was able to test the sport mode, and damn that thing flies.  It was fairly windy, so the drone did drift a little, and I had some RC interference.  Watching my phone I was receiving some macro blocking at times, but I'm guessing that is due to the wireless internet people use in the area.  It has been cloudy and raining since getting the Mavic, so flight time is limited, also it gets dark quick by the time I get home.  Excuse the choppiness of the gimbal movements.  I have about 12 flights with no issue, but I also haven't been flying too low, just so I don't hit anything.

2016-11-20
Use props
Visual Air
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 2710115 ft
  • >>>
Canada

I wouldn't think you would get a lot of wifi interference in the country like that? i could see it in the city, you mentioned an airport nearby so maybe that could be it.
nice video...
2016-11-20
Use props
Lepus
lvl.3

Canada

Visual Air Posted at 2016-11-21 11:13
I wouldn't think you would get a lot of wifi interference in the country like that? i could see it i ...

Here in the country a lot of the telcos are going with a wireless internet solution, so they don't have to build as much infrastructure.  So I'm guessing that is partly the reason for poor reception.
2016-11-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules