3340 11 2016-11-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
angelillogr
lvl.2
Flight distance : 5930141 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hi all, I have an OSMO Mobile and an Iphone 7Plus.

I can't figure out how to download the video files, the photos or the timelapses that I am taking with it. Where do they store?.
I went to www.skypixel.com and lsaw a couple of pictures and videos but they download as .jpg@!550
I have change the file name to name it as jpg and now I can see them but I cannot see the timelapses as the file is .jpg@!550 and I change it to .mov or .avi but I cannot see it either.
I cannot find the videos I took on the www.skypixel.com and I cannot find most part of the photos or timelapses either.

I cannot find them on the mobile phone (unless I go to my DJI osmo application as they are there). But how could I download them to send them via whatsapp for example?.
Can I access the cache of the phone to send the smaller files for my director to review them? (from Osmo mobile or phantom 3 Pro). Where are the bigger files on he iphone?
How can I download and view the timelapses in my pc or imac?.

Thanks to all and looking forward to find a solution,

Angel

2016-11-21
Use props
angelillogr
lvl.2
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I am sure this question has been asked before but although I search for it I cannot find an answer for it. So apologise in advance.

I bought the Osmo Mobile from an apple Store a week ago so I have 14 days to return it. I think if I don’t find the answers for this problems I found with it I will return it within the next week as this are quite crucial and basic things and it should be easier to work out a solution. This note is just in case anyone from DJI reads this post.
Thanks to all
2016-11-22
Use props
Osmo_M_jalexart
lvl.2
United States

Currently, each file in the DJI Go App must be saved to your camera roll individually. That is select the file you want save [download] and then use the save option you will see for the selected file. Doing so, places the file(s) on your iOS camera roll. This method has been complained about and is to be changed. For now, the method I described will get you your files. Best! --jaa
2016-11-22
Use props
angelillogr
lvl.2
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Thanks my friend, this is probably a very silly question, but how do I select the files and save them on my iphone camera roll?.

I don’t have my Osmo with me right now but if I go into my DJI Go Application on my iphone the only way I can see the videos (and not the stills) is by going to the “Editor” which is one of the four small icons at the bottom of the screen when I open the DJI Go application (the other three icons are “Equiptment”, “Skypixel” and “Me”)

I’ve been playing for an hour with this and I cannot find the photos in there (I can only see them with the Osmo mobile connected) and I can see the videos when I go into the “Editor” icon and then it forces me to edit the videos before I can do anything with them. Is this the only way to select the videos and save them on my iphone camera roll?. How can I also find and save the pictures into ma camera roll?.

Thanks so much,

Angel
2016-11-22
Use props
Osmo_M_jalexart
lvl.2
United States

angelillogr Posted at 2016-11-22 07:28
Thanks my friend, this is probably a very silly question, but how do I select the files and save the ...

You are welcome. Tap the file you want with your finger or stylus. You will then see the save option. Best! --jaa
2016-11-22
Use props
angelillogr
lvl.2
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Done it. Nothing shows. No options at all. It takes me straight into the "Editor" and it asks me to Cut the Video.....
Any ideas anyone?
2016-11-22
Use props
Osmo_M_jalexart
lvl.2
United States

angelillogr Posted at 2016-11-22 09:34
Done it. Nothing shows. No options at all. It takes me straight into the "Editor" and it asks me to  ...

Sure. Are you selecting the "Play" button [a triangle] at the bottom-left of your screen? If so that will put you in the library where you should see all your files listed. Once selected. the image will open full-screen. In the lower left-hand corner again, you will find a floppy-disk icon for saving the file. There are icons to return [go back]; information; delete; and, share. I hope this does it for you. If not, let me know. Best again...
2016-11-22
Use props
angelillogr
lvl.2
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Thanks for this my friend. I cannot see the “Play” button at the bottom-left of my screen.
I have taken some screen shots for you to have a look at them and see where I am getting it wrong….
The first screen shot is the image that I see on my i-phone when I go into the DJI GO application.  https://www.dropbox.com/s/nmwssxdjmp32jax/Screen%201.jpeg?dl=0

At the bottom of the screen you can find the four small icons that I previously mentioned.
In order to see the videos I have I need to press the one that says “Editor”. When I do that it takes me to the second screen with the videoclips on the top of the screen in a row.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/8ftwxeqyqlf77x1/Screen%202.jpeg?dl=0

If I click on any of them it would take me to the Screen 4 in which I get asked to edit the video cutting it
https://www.dropbox.com/s/kd28r4ts69w9os9/Screen%204.jpeg?dl=0

And If I click on “Manage” I get to see the screen 3 https://www.dropbox.com/s/a3b1xdxalnmge2f/Screen%203.jpeg?dl=0
in which I can select the videos but that’s about it as it only allows me to select one and takes me to the Editor screen 4 again (which doesn’t allow me to do anything but to cut the video).

I tried everything… am I missing something?.

Thanks
2016-11-22
Use props
Osmo_M_jalexart
lvl.2
United States

angelillogr Posted at 2016-11-22 11:17
Thanks for this my friend. I cannot see the “Play” button at the bottom-left of my screen.
I have  ...

I think I see the problem. You must be connected to DJI Mobile. Once connected, you get the screen to take pictures & video. It is on that screen that you can access the library, i.e., select the play button. You do NOT want to use the editor to save the files to your camera roll. Thanks for the pics!!! Best!
BTW, one item I do not like about DJI Go is that to save files, I have to be connected to the gimble and technically, the phone is supposed to be in the cradle before the device is turned on. It makes me wonder why DJI made this unnecessarily difficult. Nonetheless, you should now have this problem licked.

Jim Artis
2016-11-22
Use props
DJI-Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Osmo_M_jalexart Posted at 2016-11-22 19:17
Currently, each file in the DJI Go App must be saved to your camera roll individually. That is selec ...

There is actually a way to bulk save things, just need to use your computer.

Connect your iPhone/iPad to your computer,
Launch iTunes
Select your iPhone under “Devices” on the left. If it’s not there, unplug/replug your iPhone/iPad.
Select Apps from the top menu
Scroll down; under File Sharing, Find DJI Go and select it
Find the two folders "HD300 Storage"  and "Video Cache"

The first stores your photos, the second stores the videos,

And click "Save to" , and transfer these two folders  into your computer.
2016-11-23
Use props
angelillogr
lvl.2
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Awesome!, sorted!. Thanks mate!
2016-11-23
Use props
Osmo_M_jalexart
lvl.2
United States

angelillogr Posted at 2016-11-23 04:21
Awesome!, sorted!. Thanks mate!

Very good and you are welcome. Glad you now have your files. Best! Take case...
2016-11-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules