12Next >
12697 62 2014-9-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
sky_aerial
New

Croatia

Hello,

I am interested if there any news about the fix for the H3-3D yaw twich issue on NAZA M V2, because now the gimbal is useless. I tried to attach the gimbal to a phantom 2 and the gimbal works just fine, so i think its a firmware issue. And the second question is, why are the tilt speed settings not avaliable on the NAZA M V2 controller.

I am hopping to get here an answer because i have a few multicopters running your systems, and as a user i want support from your products because i invested in this equipment a lot of money.

Great thing is that you finaly have a official forum because you have great products that uses many people all around the world but you always had a lack of customer support, let's hope this is now a past story.

Youtube link for a referencial video of the twitching issue:

2014-9-17
Use props
s.gravit
lvl.3
Flight distance : 43074 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Hi,
I post similar question here few hour before

http://forum.dji.com/forum.php?m ... &extra=page%3D1

that will be a great option to have the tilt improved for all dji fc like it's work on the F2
2014-9-17
Use props
lennyschway
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1708412 ft
United States

The Yaw Twitch issue is also on the Phantom 2.
2014-9-17
Use props
Tazdevil
lvl.3
  • >>>
Canada

yup , 2 problems..... ;)
The more it will be asked here, the more hope we have that Dji reaction....
2014-9-18
Use props
asesapie_409
New

United States

Wow so there aren't any replies from DJI yet on this issue here. I am having the same issue as well with my H3-3D and it is very frustrating as I have been able to fly maybe 4 times with it now and have had the yaw glitch on every flight.

Come on DJI where are you and where is the fix for this $400 gimbal that doesn't work correct?
2014-9-18
Use props
godrone
New

Portugal

Good afternoon, I have exactly the same problem, I assemble multirotors for clients and they are all complaining the same problem!!!
We need urgent solution DJI!
2014-9-20
Use props
RobertoHurko
New

Mexico

I have the same problem, i a f550.
2014-9-21
Use props
DJI-Terry
lvl.2

China

Did it happen only in forward flight?
If you fly slowly, would it twitch?
2014-9-22
Use props
Tazdevil
lvl.3
  • >>>
Canada

it happen every time, slow or fast translation

but it's not on all h3-3d gimball

Some works, but some dosen't....
2014-9-22
Use props
ulissesalbino
New

Brazil

Hello I have the same problem with my EVO I'm still in search of solution but I had no success.
2014-9-22
Use props
DJI-Terry
lvl.2

China

Tazdevil Posted at 2014-9-23 01:33
it happen every time, slow or fast translation

but it's not on all h3-3d gimball

I'm afraid in this case, you have to send it back to DJI service center for repair. What's your location?
2014-9-22
Use props
DJI-Terry
lvl.2

China

ulissesalbino Posted at 2014-9-23 08:04
Hello I have the same problem with my EVO I'm still in search of solution but I had no success.

What gimbal do you use on EVO?
2014-9-22
Use props
asesapie_409
New

United States

Where do we send the gimbals if they aren't working correct? How long does it take to repair?
2014-9-23
Use props
darteaga33
lvl.1

Chile

DJI SEEMS TO MANY USERS ARE EXACTLY ZENMUSE H3-3D HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM, AND LOOK WHAT I CAN NOT HAVE ANY PROPOSED SOLUTION. ALL THAT HAVE ALREADY PURCHASED BY GIMBAL THEORY OPERATION SHOULD BE MORE EFFICIENT AND STABLE BUT WHAT EXACTLY IS THIS HAPPENING TO DO ... I HOPE CAN REALLY GIVE A SOLUTION TO THIS PROBLEM EARLY BECAUSE OF SO I CAN NOT SEE PROMPT THE HORIZON CLASS ACTION FOR BREACH OF SALES SERVICE.

A HUG
2014-9-23
Use props
DJI-Terry
lvl.2

China

asesapie_409@ho Posted at 2014-9-24 03:49
Where do we send the gimbals if they aren't working correct? How long does it take to repair?

What's your location? We have service center in LA and Germany.
2014-9-23
Use props
DJI-Terry
lvl.2

China

darteaga33 Posted at 2014-9-24 05:05
DJI SEEMS TO MANY USERS ARE EXACTLY ZENMUSE H3-3D HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM, AND LOOK WHAT I CAN NOT H ...

P2+H3-3D too? Did you try upgrade the center board to latest version?
2014-9-23
Use props
Tazdevil
lvl.3
  • >>>
Canada

DJI-Terry Posted at 2014-9-23 09:22
I'm afraid in this case, you have to send it back to DJI service center for repair. What's your lo ...

I have 3 h3-3d

The first has the problem (stand alone version)
but unfortunetly this guimball has been destroyed by a big crash on my octo wookong. ( with no logical reason , but..).

Yes sometime crash happens....

the 2 other h3-3d has no problem , Consider to be lucky and happy with this 2.

Do you repair damaged guimball or it will be to expensive
the h3-3d don't boot properly and the structure has been damaged but repaired by my self
all mecanical part are working.
electronic parts don't seem to have been damaged.

Anyway this guimball dont boot. maybe the flexbord pcb for connection has been damaged

GCU is correct tested with another guimball

I'm in Canada

2014-9-24
Use props
darteaga33
lvl.1

Chile

DJI-Terry Posted at 2014-9-24 10:00

I HAVE THE MODEL S800, AND HAVE SEVERAL OPPORTUNITIES UPDATED TRYING TO SOLVE THE PROBLEM BUT WITHOUT RESULT IS MORE, MY PROVIDER CHANGE TO A NEW GIMBAL H3-3D HAD THIS PROBLEM THAT OTHER NEW ALSO PRESENT THE PROBLEM, AND THE TRUTH IS I CAN NOT MAKE ANY KIND AS THE CATCH GIMBAL MOVES THROUGHOUT THE FLIGHT. NEED A SOON AS WELL AS MANY SOLUTION HERE.

A HUG
2014-9-24
Use props
asesapie_409
New

United States

DJI-Terry Posted at 2014-9-24 09:59
What's your location? We have service center in LA and Germany.

I am in Washington state. What is the timeline to have the gimbal repaired?
2014-9-24
Use props
Blade_Strike
Second Officer
Flight distance : 872694 ft
  • >>>
United States

Dart

Please chill on the caps.. not necessary. .
2014-9-24
Use props
darteaga33
lvl.1

Chile

Blade_Strike Posted at 2014-9-25 01:18
Dart

Please chill on the caps.. not necessary. .

excuse me?
2014-9-24
Use props
darteaga33
lvl.1

Chile

DJI-Terry Posted at 2014-9-24 10:00

ME COULD INDICATE A DATE ESTIMATED TO HAVE SOLVED THE PROBLEM WITH GIMBAL PLEASE ... THANK YOU!

A HUG
2014-9-24
Use props
DJI-Terry
lvl.2

China

Tazdevil Posted at 2014-9-24 22:36
I have 3 h3-3d

The first has the problem (stand alone version)

Hi, Tazdevil, you can contact our repair service center in the US. Pls email to us.support@dji.com for RMA.
Thanks.
2014-9-24
Use props
DJI-Terry
lvl.2

China

darteaga33 Posted at 2014-9-24 22:43
I HAVE THE MODEL S800, AND HAVE SEVERAL OPPORTUNITIES UPDATED TRYING TO SOLVE THE PROBLEM BUT WITH ...

Darteaga33, what's your location and who's your dealer? Would you show me a video of your defect gimbal?
2014-9-24
Use props
darteaga33
lvl.1

Chile

DJI-Terry Posted at 2014-9-25 13:55
Darteaga33, what's your location and who's your dealer? Would you show me a video of your defect g ...

MY LOCATION IS CHILE, AND MY DEALER IS DRONESTORE

LINK VIDEO GIMBAL DEFECT
2014-9-25
Use props
gscrip
lvl.1
United States

I have 3 H3 3Ds. 2 of them are standards and the other for a Phantom 2. The one on the Phantom 2 works perfectly but the machine falls out of the air after 5 minutes of flying. It's brand new. The other 2 gimbals are standards. One is completely dead and won't fire up anymore. The other has a yaw twitch. I'm pretty bummed.
2014-9-25
Use props
rhamiel
New

United States

I have the same problem "yaw axis" on a Phantom 2. H3-3D Zenmuse. I drove it to the Las Vegas repair facility and they replaced it. after returning home I found the problem is still their just not as bad. How do you tell them the new one doesn't work either? I feel stuck with this and out almost $400.00 Please DJI HELP!!!! it is a nice product when it works but not very useful the way it is.   
Thanks.  
2014-9-25
Use props
darteaga33
lvl.1

Chile

DJI-Terry Posted at 2014-9-25 13:55
Darteaga33, what's your location and who's your dealer? Would you show me a video of your defect g ...

any solution?
2014-9-26
Use props
DJI-Terry
lvl.2

China

I'm afraid you have to send it back for repair. BTW, when did you buy the gimbal?
2014-9-27
Use props
darteaga33
lvl.1

Chile

DJI-Terry Posted at 2014-9-28 08:51
I'm afraid you have to send it back for repair. BTW, when did you buy the gimbal?

FOR REPAIR? GIMBAL DO NOT BUY MORE THAN ONE MONTH, AND NEED THIS OPERATING NOW, HOW LONG TAKE YOUR REPAIR? DO I NEED TO OBTAIN WARRANTY AND THEY CAN GIVE ME A GIMBAL TO WORK PROPERLY I'M LOSING MONEY FOR THIS PROBLEM ...
2014-9-28
Use props
a3ro
New

Portugal

DJI-Terry, I have exactly the same problem with three of my Zenmuse H3-3, I already proceeded to all possible updates and the problem remains.
I work with video and have been forced to work with H3-2d due to this problem.
I live in Portugal, and bought the gimbal to your Spanish representatives.
Where I can send for repair?
Video from today:

2014-9-29
Use props
Blade_Strike
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Please look here for the closest location near you for support:
http://www.dji.com/support
2014-9-29
Use props
joaoneves
lvl.1
Portugal

Same problem here.

Brand new Phantom 2 and H3-3D (1 month old) and the yaw problem on the gimbal. Everything on the latest firmware and calibrated.
I'm very upset with this problem because the videos taken are useless.

DJI: As I saw on the forums and across the internet this is a generic problem affecting many. Is there a firmware fix on the roadmap in the short term?
2014-9-29
Use props
cschoenrade
New

United States

I just bought a second Phantom 2 (first one in LA for an RMA)  and a second H3 3D gimbal (standard).  I didn't come with a anti-interference board.  I have the same problem with the twitch.   Second H3, Second twitch.  I have $2,500 invested in DJI products.  And nothing to show for it.   
Except this great video.

2014-9-29
Use props
darteaga33
lvl.1

Chile

DJI GENTLEMEN NEED A SOLUTION SOON, AND EVEN THERE ANY STATEMENT OF YOU ABOUT IT!!!
2014-9-30
Use props
Blade_Strike
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

We have stated the solution.. If your gimbal is acting up please contact the closest DJI repair center.
2014-9-30
Use props
darteaga33
lvl.1

Chile

Blade_Strike Posted at 2014-9-30 22:27
We have stated the solution.. If your gimbal is acting up please contact the closest DJI repair cent ...

I BELIEVE THAT IS NOT A SOLUTION APPLICABLE BECAUSE MY AREA IS CHILE AND MY DEALER HAS BEEN CONTACTED YOU REPORTING A SERIES OF PROBLEMS WITH THE SAME FEATURES OTHER USERS, AND HAVE NOT RECEIVED A SATISFACTORY ANSWER PART OF YOU. GIMBAL H3-3D SEND YOU MY MEANS TO BE INOPERATIVE WITH DEFECTS FOR A LONG TIME. I THINK THE SOLUTION THAT HAPPENS YOU BECOME AS CARGO COMPANY OF HIS MISTAKES AND WE LET CUSTOMERS USING AS APPLICABLE WARRANTIES, THE AIMING DIRECTLY WITH THAT WE DO COMPLETE CHANGE OF DEVICES WITH PROBLEMS WITH NEW AND OPERATE FASHION TO.
2014-9-30
Use props
Blade_Strike
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

I'm sorry you don't find this solution acceptable. DJI can not fix a defective device without having that device in hand.. I don't know how you expect them to fix it otherwise?
2014-9-30
Use props
darteaga33
lvl.1

Chile

Blade_Strike Posted at 2014-10-1 00:23
I'm sorry you don't find this solution acceptable. DJI can not fix a defective device without having ...

THIS WELL BUT ME WHO COVER THE LOST BY THE TIME YOU HAVE MY DEVICE INOPERATIVE? ... I THINK THAT IF YOUR ANY PROVIDER IN THE SAME CONDITIONS WERE YOU AS CUSTOMERS IN ANY WAY would require RESPOND BY LES THE LOST. ..my DEALER SUGGESTED CHANGE ME GIMBAL AGAIN FOR THIRD TIME A NEW JUST FOLLOW THE ABOVE AND TO ME ABOUT THIS DEVICE NOT WARRANT THAT THIS SAME PROBLEM THAT OTHER?
2014-9-30
Use props
lennyschway
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1708412 ft
United States

I am having the Yaw Twitch issue on my Sky Hero Spyder with A2 Flight Controller. My H3-3D Gimbal is only 2 months old. The Twitch seems to occur when the craft is transitioning from forward flight to a stop or a Yaw. The one on my Phantom 2 has done it once.

I already have 4 Phantom 2 batteries that i sent in to DJI Los Angeles for replacement. I live in Los Angeles so that is the location I would need to send it to. It has been One month since DJI received my batteries and just yesterday I received am email from them stating their current turn around time for repairs has gone from 4 weeks to 6 weeks.

I use my crafts solely for work shooting video so I can't be without a gimbal for that amount of time.
I wish I had not sold my H3-2D as I never had a problem with that one.
2014-9-30
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules