DJI Mavic Battery Charging Hub not working?
24709 49 2016-11-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Aamir Saeed
New
Pakistan

It is very annoying to see that DJI stands quiet and not explaining the solution by posting a video... Not a good after sales service
2017-11-3
Use props
carlo_CH
lvl.2
Flight distance : 246673 ft
Netherlands

i just bought a new dji mavic pro fly more combo an i have the same issue. one of the batteries charges fine and without any issue. but two of them won't charge at all, neither with or without the hub (directly plugged). any solutions?
2018-6-29
Use props
djiuser_Ld8WeYakAGFC
New

carlo_CH Posted at 2018-6-29 12:51
i just bought a new dji mavic pro fly more combo an i have the same issue. one of the batteries charges fine and without any issue. but two of them won't charge at all, neither with or without the hub (directly plugged). any solutions?

My battery is not charging.The hub show red light.i even tried directly through charger without hub still no progress. DJI please help
2018-10-15
Use props
fans46e29adb
lvl.1
Flight distance : 73655 ft
United Kingdom

djiuser_Ld8WeYakAGFC Posted at 10-15 21:04
My battery is not charging.The hub show red light.i even tried directly through charger without hub still no progress. DJI please help

Hi Just got Mavic 2 pro and a fly more and the dock wont charge just showing a red light. Will charge a single batt fine...  any update i can do  to the hub. the only connection i can see is the multi pin connection directly to battery.
2018-12-22
Use props
fanse62f1ef8
lvl.1
Flight distance : 10863 ft
Italy

fans46e29adb Posted at 2018-12-22 10:51
Hi Just got Mavic 2 pro and a fly more and the dock wont charge just showing a red light. Will charge a single batt fine...  any update i can do  to the hub. the only connection i can see is the multi pin connection directly to battery.

Hi, mavic 2 fly more combo. hub chargin have problem.
one time he charged the batteries. now even one battery at a time does not charge and does not turn on LED. connecting the battery to the power supply the battery is charged.
Also I connect the hub charvia micro usb to the pc and djs ass. does not recognize hub.
2019-2-13
Use props
Picanoc Jack
First Officer
Flight distance : 10321657 ft
Canada

had the very same problem, the way I fixed it is by sticking little pieces of tin foil in the connector holes of the square unit that holds the power cord in tighter.
2019-2-13
Use props
MauiMacMan
lvl.3
Flight distance : 673698 ft
United States

I had the same issue when a new battery was first put into the 3 battery charger. However after about a minute, the battery started charging and the red LED finally switched to throbbing green and the battery lights began to cycle. Maybe you just have to wait for the battery to become "intelligent" while it collects its brains?
2019-7-17
Use props
Maxxpsoft
lvl.3
Flight distance : 380594 ft
United States

I'm getting the 16 blinks so guess battery is toast
2019-12-24
Use props
TacticalKarma
lvl.1

Austria

hey guys, thanks for this topic because I had problems with battery charging
2020-1-15
Use props
Kendonesia
lvl.1

United States

Hi all, sorry I've been MIA. I am aware that these charge the battery one at a time. Around the time of my original post, I ended up contacting DJI support and they did confirm mine was faulty when I troubleshooted it with them. I sent them back the faulty one and they sent me another brand new one, but even the new one had the same exact issue. I gave up and went with an aftermarket charger that worked great. I don't know anything about electricity, but my guess is our typical 120V outlet here in USA doesn't work well with it.
2020-1-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules