Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
battery firmware update
1663 5 2016-11-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Defender4he1
lvl.2
Flight distance : 466 ft
Australia

Hi  replaced my drowned P3s with a P3 adv.I have 3 batterys 2 that came with the advanced and 1 from the standard (not the wet one)
The drone flies perfectly on all batterys but one has a notice an update is needed If I disregard this .Any likely problems ? it is nearly new
Thanks  Noel
2016-11-22
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Please upgrade the battery so that the firmware will be consistent with each other.
2016-11-22
Use props
PoppaHotel
lvl.1
Flight distance : 39600 ft
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2016-11-22 05:48
Please upgrade the battery so that the firmware will be consistent with each other.

HOW do we upgrade the battery alone?
2016-12-12
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

PoppaHotel Posted at 2016-12-13 13:26
HOW do we upgrade the battery alone?

After you finish upgrading the aircraft, then please turn it off, take out the battery which has been upgraded then put a new one into it, if you get a message it needs to be upgraded, please upgrade it.
2016-12-13
Use props
PoppaHotel
lvl.1
Flight distance : 39600 ft
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2016-12-13 23:53
After you finish upgrading the aircraft, then please turn it off, take out the battery which has been upgraded then put a new one into it, if you get a message it needs to be upgraded, please upgrade it.

Does this include the entire process of upgrading the aircraft again along with the battery?  With this being explained, all of my problems may have been eroded away with the latest firmware update.  The original "Motor Obstructed" message no longer populates after the firmware update.  The battery update process is still ominous and unclear.  I do have at least one battery that is giving error "Battery Broken - return for repair" along with "battery - firmware upgrade needed.  

Any input or consideration is appreciated.  I WANT TO FLY THIS WEEKEND!
2016-12-14
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

PoppaHotel Posted at 2016-12-15 13:11
Does this include the entire process of upgrading the aircraft again along with the battery?  With this being explained, all of my problems may have been eroded away with the latest firmware update.  The original "Motor Obstructed" message no longer populates after the firmware update.  The battery update process is still ominous and unclear.  I do have at least one battery that is giving error "Battery Broken - return for repair" along with "battery - firmware upgrade needed.  

Any input or consideration is appreciated.  I WANT TO FLY THIS WEEKEND!

If the aircraft itself is already updated, that process will be skipped during the update process and only perform the battery firmware packet on the .bin file. It should be a faster process than when the everything needs to be updated. I would recommend preforming an IMU calibration after performing the update to ensure that the sensors are accurate and remove any false messages.
2016-12-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules