New OSMO version
1174 4 2016-11-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
chocha4u
lvl.1

United States

I've read so many bad things about the Osmo and OSMO plus. Does anyone know when and if they are releasing a new  version of the Osmo I rather wait and spend money on something to probably  fixed all the issues rather than put any money on both of these disasters of a versions that are out
2016-11-22
Use props
ari_za
lvl.2
Flight distance : 77300 ft
  • >>>
South Africa

If: Yes
When: Not sure yet. The X4S and X5S cameras just got introduced with the Phantom 4 Pro and Inspire 2.. So I don't think (hope) they will be too far away.
2016-11-22
Use props
DJI-Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Yes, there will be new Osmo's released
2016-11-23
Use props
chocha4u
lvl.1

United States

Around when Thor? Is it this year
2016-11-23
Use props
LenMiddx
lvl.4
United Kingdom

When a new Osmo is released ("Osmo II" or whatever) I think that I'm going to wait at least 3 months after they hit the streets just to see what works and what doesn't.

Anybody buying the original Osmo a year ago is well aware of the things that didn't work (despite the advertising), things that got fixed along the way, things that are still outstanding, and things that (it seems) will never be fixed.

Anybody buying the X5 (money up-front) had the pleasure of waiting forever before it actually materialized.

So. Let's hope that the new model(s), when they're available, actually work and live up to the advertising, having gone through a Sony/Panasonic-like Quality Assurance program before release.

Exciting times ahead (maybe).
2016-11-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules