Post-production? My first take at P2V+ video
1232 4 2015-2-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
manny
lvl.1

Norway

Hi guys,
So I wanted to check with you guys what you usually do in post with your video. I have a P2V+, and was amazed over how smooth the video is! I just started flying, and here is my first clip published, recorded at my 6th flight.

What I've done in post is:
- Defishing with the DJI profile in Photoshop
- Color-and exposure correction keyed in AfterEffects
- Speed ramping
- Gradient exposure filter for the sky in AfterEffects

I am really surprised over how well the camera performs, the photos in DNG are surprisingly good too! Very smooth video as well, I expected having to stabilise it in post, but skipped it as it was smooth enough.

What do you do in post with your video?
2015-2-9
Use props
markus2015
lvl.4

Germany

grrrr Your vid won't play in my country due to music copyright issues :@ Does anybody know of a proxy as work around?

> What do you do in post with your video? <
I sometimes enjoy playing with Chroma Key (green screen) effects like incerting a flock of birds, snow, perhaps an exploding car.
2015-2-9
Use props
manny
lvl.1

Norway

markus2015 Posted at 2015-2-10 01:27
grrrr Your vid won't play in my country due to music copyright issues  Does anybody know of a prox ...

That is incredibly annoying, also the reason why I hate publishing videos on YouTube.
Try this one:
https://uk.proxfree.com/permalin ... 9K%2B%2FFh3O6&bit=1
Greenscreening sounds interesting though, do you have any examples of what you've made?
2015-2-9
Use props
markus2015
lvl.4

Germany

Thanks, that proxy page link worked. I like your car by the way.
You're defishing worked really well.  For a first vid, really not bad. I hope you'll get some more spectacular shots and post here some more.
Unfortunately I've not uploaded any of my work yet, but I shall do so soon. I'll get back to you.
2015-2-9
Use props
manny
lvl.1

Norway

markus2015 Posted at 2015-2-10 03:50
Thanks, that proxy page link worked. I like your car by the way.
You're defishing worked really well ...

I really think defishing is essential to get any good footage of pretty much any low end quad, that being a P2V+ or a GoPro... This footage was defished in Photoshop with the DJI preset, and it does a real good job! Sharing is caring you know ;)

Oh and thanks by the way, I'll definitely post some more when I have some more interesting scenery captured!  
2015-2-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules