Mavic Disable Remote
814 2 2016-11-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansac0a5949
New
United States

Hello,

I was wondering if there's a way to disable the joysticks on the remote controll when using intelligent modes.

My issue is that when I use it only with the phone the connection is very poor. I prefer the remote control connection to use the intelligent mode, like tracking me, and it usually works, but the issue is when I store the remote controller in my backpack the joysticks move and that triggers the control over the drone to the remote instead of the intelligent mode.

So, if there were a way to set the drone on tracking me (intelligent mode) and then disable the remote or at least the joysticks to allow me to store the remote controller and still continue to use the intellgent mode that I had selected.

Thank you in advance for your help!

David
2016-11-22
Use props
DJI LA Support
Captain

United States

There is currently no way to accomplish this. This suggestion has already been proposed to the engineers. Hopefully it comes soon if it's being developed.
2016-11-22
Use props
StianGel
lvl.4
Flight distance : 686654 ft
Norway

You could cut out the controller section of the box and use that to protect the control sticks.
A couple of people here have used parts of the box to protect the controller when stored in a backpak.
2016-11-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules