why dji osmo is better than dji osmo mobile?
1182 4 2016-11-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
hitmee
lvl.1

Singapore

2016-11-22
Use props
fans8af42967
lvl.1

Australia

I was considering of getting this but the battery life is a problem and also the idea of having a phone attached in addition to camera making it bulky. Video quality is definitely better though.
2016-11-22
Use props
hitmee
lvl.1

Singapore

someone wanted to buy my osmo at a reasonable price, i thought i would quickly let it go and go grab a osmo mobile and live happily ever after.
however, as my trip is coming up, after much consideration, i still feel osmo has that little bit slight edge over mobile. so decided to keep my osmo for a little bit longer. just my humble opinion though.

no doubt that smartphone's camera have improved leap and bounds, it is still lacking a bit to use it as a main travel camera. what do you guys think?
2016-11-22
Use props
Matt-and-Riley
lvl.4
Flight distance : 324442 ft
United Kingdom

What a crap video, why not just post the text here

They are different products for different markets, why you trying to compare them?
2016-11-23
Use props
pi-inthesky
lvl.4
Flight distance : 13058 ft
United Kingdom

Matt-and-Riley Posted at 2016-11-23 11:42
What a crap video, why not just post the text here

They are different products for different mar ...

Matt-Riley comparing DJI products is a major contribution to the forum as for the video just a different approach is'nt variety the spice of life.

2016-11-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules