ESC error?
1635 14 2016-11-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans960b109d
lvl.3
Flight distance : 791736 ft
New Zealand

Was mid flight heading back to me at mmmm nearly full stick and i was only on way back becaise had weak signal then my app went black about 20mtrs from me  and it come on with esc system error? Good thing or bad? Was on my third battery just breaking the thing in......

.also i started my mavic up and somehow (dumb ass) signed in with a new email and its not my email account so cant get onto forum and my flights and mavic loaded under that email anyway to change it to this one?
2016-11-23
Use props
fans960b109d
lvl.3
New Zealand

Have battery's on charge to see if it pops up again when I jump back into it...or is that a bad idea? Any help Mich appreciated ;-) the thing is so dam cool!!!!
2016-11-23
Use props
Anoniem
lvl.4
Flight distance : 70043 ft
Netherlands

check if anything needs calibration(IMU?). After calibrating, this should not happen again. Possibly the Mavic could have a error with a motor or the controller of the motor... if problem persists then it could cause a crash.
Just be careful from now on.
2016-11-23
Use props
Anoniem
lvl.4
Flight distance : 70043 ft
Netherlands

Also a question for you, feel the motor/ propellor with your hand, do all motors feel and sound normal(no obstruction or abnormal sound like sand inside making a scraping sound)?
2016-11-23
Use props
fans960b109d
lvl.3
New Zealand

Anoniem Posted at 2016-11-23 22:03
check if anything needs calibration(IMU?). After calibrating, this should not happen again. Possibly ...

Cool, will check it out when powered up....today was first flights, just did a compass calibration and all firmware for app and batterys n mavic..left on beginner mode untill third battery...no scraping sounds turning by hand
Will keep updated...other than that no foreign matter in lense nor out of focus in vids right edge
2016-11-23
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Please restart the aircraft and try the method Anoniem mentioned as well, then check whether it persists.
If still the same case, please help confirm the firmware version, and upload a screenshot here, thanks.
2016-11-23
Use props
fans960b109d
lvl.3
New Zealand

DJI Natalia Posted at 2016-11-23 22:40
Please restart the aircraft and try the method Anoniem mentioned as well, then check whether it pers ...

Thanks for the reply ;-) its to dark here to try now will see in morning and put a couple batterys through it and let you know how it goes :-) you and ken......deserve some applause for all the responses i see on here from yous :-)
2016-11-23
Use props
fans960b109d
lvl.3
New Zealand

DJI Natalia Posted at 2016-11-23 22:40
Please restart the aircraft and try the method Anoniem mentioned as well, then check whether it pers ...

Took it for a test run today and not a thing popped up out of ordenary? Just a random one off warning? Went through three batterys down to 40%.....super glad it started and flew :-) the error that popped up...is that what controls the speed of each motor?
2016-11-24
Use props
watuse
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2064587 ft
Spain

DJI Natalia Posted at 2016-11-23 17:40
Please restart the aircraft and try the method Anoniem mentioned as well, then check whether it persists.
If still the same case, please help confirm the firmware version, and upload a screenshot here, thanks.

I have a ESC error that won't let downgrade the firmware or upgrade the firmware what is the problem with the aircraft.... any help every time I have updated to the ridiculous DJI Go App 4.0 the aircraft has been always acting up
2016-12-17
Use props
Watty2000
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1074301 ft
United Kingdom

watuse Posted at 2016-12-17 12:26
I have a ESC error that won't let downgrade the firmware or upgrade the firmware what is the problem with the aircraft.... any help every time I have updated to the ridiculous DJI Go App 4.0 the aircraft has been always acting up

Have you checked the thermal winds in your area?
2016-12-17
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

fans960b109d Posted at 2016-11-24 19:04
Took it for a test run today and not a thing popped up out of ordenary? Just a random one off warning? Went through three batterys down to 40%.....super glad it started and flew :-) the error that popped up...is that what controls the speed of each motor?

May I know the performance of the aircraft?
Sometime the error is just a misinformation, while sometimes it maybe a hardware issue.
If it does not pop up again, please do not worry about it.
2016-12-17
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

watuse Posted at 2016-12-17 20:26

What is the current firmware version for your aircraft?
When trying to upgrade or downgrade it, what is the error message popping out on the screen?
Please describe it in detail what problems you're faced with after upgrading the APP, thanks.
2016-12-17
Use props
watuse
lvl.4
Spain

DJI Natalia Posted at 2016-12-18 15:29
What is the current firmware version for your aircraft?
When trying to upgrade or downgrade it, what is the error message popping out on the screen?
Please describe it in detail what problems you're faced with after upgrading the APP, thanks.

I have found the problem and it was since I had the mavic, when I unboxed it I open one of the arms and notice that there was some tension, I notice that there were an extra millimeter of cable sticking out, but DJI has such a bad logistic situation with this product I decided to hold on to it but after a month of usage the cable that was being kinked and the arm biting on it it has failed lucky I had no failures with this in the air because if I did it would of fallen from the sky like the Karma.  This happen yesterday and I notify ken and support, I post this video on youtube because it is a serious matter of the manufactures that they are not supervising this point of interest of the folding arms... It has the latest firmware on the remote and aircraft running the latest app also the new 4.0 But I am guessing all the glitches and what was happen with the craft was cause of the cable being kinked and over time giving warning and glitchy errors to the mainboard of the craft.
2016-12-18
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

watuse Posted at 2016-12-18 17:19
https://youtu.be/x3v4Gn9kXTU

Thanks for the details, may I know have you contacted our tech support to help you create a case to send it in for further evaluation?
2016-12-18
Use props
watuse
lvl.4
Spain

DJI Natalia Posted at 2016-12-19 10:55
Thanks for the details, may I know have you contacted our tech support to help you create a case to send it in for further evaluation?

yes and I will call netherlands today so they could have it fix as soon as possible because this problem came from inside the box I just took the risk on holding onto the craft because I did not want to wait another 1 month and half for my mavic which I only had it for a month now. But in the video clearly shows that its a manufacturing problem that was not supervise in inspection of the product before it left the factory... It worked for only a month but that bending of the cable of the closing and extending of the arm does not look physically broken but the cable bending so many times have probably broken some filaments of copper and now made the craft useless...
2016-12-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules