Spare batteries???
791 4 2016-11-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MsSea
lvl.2
Flight distance : 30344 ft
United States

Anyone know of any retailers that are shipping batteries out this year? Or know anyone willing to part with a spare battery?
2016-11-23
Use props
MyFirstDrone
lvl.2
Flight distance : 222500 ft
United States

Some folks are having luck at Apple stores (read that last night on this forum).   Apparently the stores are not just receiving the drones.
2016-11-23
Use props
No Man's Drone
lvl.4
Flight distance : 301545 ft
United States

I ordered 4 extra batteries on Sept. 27 *launch day* and up to now, I have not received anything.

As soon as my local Apple store stocks them, I am going to cancel with DJI. I can't believe how DJI handles their business. I'm pretty sure I won't see those batteries until January 2017 but to wait that long without a single email response from DJI support is just shady business.
2016-11-24
Use props
clarksbrother
lvl.2
Flight distance : 66824 ft
  • >>>
United States

Agree on the Apple Store route - that's hit or miss though. Depends on if you get there RIGHT after a truck delivery that happens to have a Mavic and/or accessories. You often have to go IN PERSON and ask them to check physical stock. Online does not update as the Mavic's and batteries are out the door before overnight stock can ever update.

I'd actually recommend eBay and checking OBSESSIVELY. I did a DJI authorized retailer on there selling batteries AT MSRP! I ended up buying 2 and they show as shipped and I should receive tomorrow (fingers crossed!) Other than that, check with local retailers/hobby shops and ask to be put on any wait lists they have.
2016-11-24
Use props
MHM1170
lvl.2

United States

If you really need  battery you can go to E-bay I saw a couple for 200.00 each
2016-11-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules