Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
vispol
lvl.2
Flight distance : 309029 ft
  • >>>
United States

You guys should make phantom-2 Vision+ GOPRO EDITION

I like the vision+ beacue it includes all in one package and I can see what I'm filming. However the quality of the footage wont work with my land 4k footage.
So my next option it to purchase phantom-2  GOPRO EDITION but I loose the ability to see what I shoot.  Yes you will say you can buy the adons etc....
and then carry additional batteries charges etcccc.... and that stops me & many from buying your product. If you made the phantom-2 Vision+GOPRO Edition, I would buy it in a second. Then I can see what IM filming and have 4k footage.

2015-2-9
Use props
JATO
lvl.4

United States

I added a GoPro to my P2V+ The big issue beside the cost is the GoPro adds weight. Having said that I had a Hero3 Black so I bough a used H3-3D and QuickRelease system. Now I can use either the stock P2V+  gimbal/camera or the H3-3D with the GoPro. While I get FPV and telemery the GoPro and QuckRelease system adds about 81g to the Phantom. It also not cheap to buy.  The other issues is you have to start the GoPro before you take off as the Vision app can't control the camera.  Even with the extra weight my P2V+ flies OK and I get about 15 mins of flight time landing at 25 ~ 30% left in the battery. I also use the 9443 CFR props.

The last issue is the charging circuit via the USB cable to the GoPro sometimes causes white lines on the FPV screen but not on the actual recording on the GoPro. Dronexperts tells me the charging can be eliminated by taping off all the contacts except the last 2 on the left side of the flat ribbon cable that goes into the USB connector.
2015-2-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules