Didn't feel like waiting for Mavic to ship, so.......
1008 3 2016-11-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
sarge43
lvl.2
United States

I went to Ebay a few mintues ago and bought one of the "in hand" Mavic Pro fly more combo kits shown there.  I paid $1,926 for it shipped.  It should be here by Monday November, 28th 2016 if all goes right.  I had also ordered a P4P last week, but immediately started hearing about the shipping delays with THAT drone also.  These are my first drones and since they will be used for business, they are a write off and I wasn't too concerned with the higher price for the Mavic.  Hey, you gotta pay for your impatience right?  Ebay has quite a few "in hand" Mavics for sale, some with totally ridiculous prices (I saw one buy ti now at $6,400!), but some are somewhat reasonable if you just have to have it now, and more are showing up there all the time.  Just an idea if your time means more to you than your money.  
Good luck!
Sarge

2016-11-24
Use props
fans2263c90a
lvl.1
United States

I run a business as well and will be writing it off, but as a businessman it makes no sense to pay 2X as much
2016-11-24
Use props
ChaneRZ
lvl.3
Flight distance : 171043 ft
United States

Hell naw. I ain't paying that much.
2016-11-24
Use props
sarge43
lvl.2
United States

It wasn't quite twice as much as the pre order fly more package is $1,399, so it was an extra $600.  Business is good, I am in the fortunate position of not worrying about it.   
Sarge
2016-11-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules