Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Tutorial and Support Compilation
325443 252 2015-11-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MDCN25
lvl.1
Flight distance : 57972 ft

Hello! I tell you I have a very big problem, in my company we acquired 2 matrices 210 v2.0 which we occupy in inspections to high voltage lines, the idea is to fly them with two controls, one for the pilot and the other for the cameraman, the problem is that the distributor in Chile does not know what control cedence must sell us to leave him as a slave. therefore I need to know what the exact model of cedence control is in order to acquire it in the United States.

Thanks in advance
2019-9-13
Use props
Djramonaviel
lvl.1

gimbal nao funciona
2019-10-1
Use props
Nafisgal
lvl.1
Flight distance : 2805 ft

I have a problem with the Gimbal of my Mavic 2 Pro.
Despite having calibrated both the IMU and Gimbal, as well as the compass every time I fly ... It seems that the problem does not come on that side, and more like, observing and reviewing history of previous models, especially in the Mavic Pro ; It remains something has also been resolved by DJI ..
The famous message of "overload in the Gimbal"
My Mavic 2 Pro barely has 30 days and only 50 flights.
For no apparent reason, in any mode (P or Sport) the camera becomes "crazy" and the movements of the Gimbal are free and erratic without responding to any command of the Radio Control ... More like a behavior similar to a magnetic error. Total destabilization of the Gimbal and the camera.  I have recorded some videos of all this.
https://youtu.be/e2hdXZrwDWg
And of course when landing, I observe a high warming, both in drums and in the Drone ...
Since the last update, in addition the error messages in S mode (temporary error in the Anti-collision systems) and the signal losses at a very short distance are very common.
I have reported this problem to DJI ... Waiting for an answer.
If someone has the same problem, please comment on your solution.
2019-10-8
Use props
rdsharmaji00121
New

India

ffffffffffffff
2019-11-4
Use props
Sparkwon
lvl.2
Flight distance : 6475738 ft
United States

the antenna is loose on my mavic air remote does anyone know how to fix it ???
2019-12-27
Use props
djiuser_LZq6rsxgHqMp
lvl.1

Sweden

any chance to add
MAVIC 2 PRO
to the list ? or should original mavic videos are just as good ? (i just got mavic 2 and never watched anything for mavic , but looking for a nice whatchlist for my new drone) )

1-25 17:55
Use props
kevorama
New

United States

I can't seem to find much info on my question. I have a few RC computer airplane/helicopter remotes. I also have the Real Flight 9 InterLinkDX controller. None of these appear to be compatible with the DJI flight sim. Is there a controller avaible that isn't just for flying?
2-7 03:32
Use props
RichFan
lvl.1
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2016-11-24 22:02
How to update Mavic firmware :

This link doesn't work
https://goo.gl/9zHDgH
5-4 01:20
Use props
RichFan
lvl.1
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2016-11-24 22:02
How to update Mavic firmware :

I read about DJI Assistant so I wanted to learn more about it.
I looked at this link from your post above but it was not available.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbBo8ZDE5eY

Is there another way?
Thanks,
Rich
5-4 01:27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft

RichFan Posted at 5-4 01:27
I read about DJI Assistant so I wanted to learn more about it.
I looked at this link from your post above but it was not available.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbBo8ZDE5eY

We appreciate your feedback, are you referring to how to update Mavic Mini's firmware? If yes, please check the tutorial video here:
5-4 03:30
Use props
peterberlinme.
lvl.1
Flight distance : 91870 ft
United States

jkobi Posted at 2016-12-12 21:52
Hello I want to know what is the best dji drone for making pictures....thank you

Taking pictures or commercial/professional photography/cinematography?  They all take “pictures”, the purpose will determine the product.
5-22 22:15
Use props
fans64be1a54
lvl.1
Flight distance : 9449 ft
United States

HI:  fans64be1a54

I flying with ipad mini screen show up warning ICU load weight what's it ?
5-26 14:26
Use props
topaivasapo.pt
lvl.2

Portugal

A technical Doubt about the position of the antennas:
Why antennas of Mavic Pro should be placed parallel and not crossing inside or outside? Why the signal is stronger if they are parallel?
5-29 09:10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules