DJI Tutorial and Support Compilation
451156 300 2015-11-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MDCN25
lvl.1
Flight distance : 57972 ft

Hello! I tell you I have a very big problem, in my company we acquired 2 matrices 210 v2.0 which we occupy in inspections to high voltage lines, the idea is to fly them with two controls, one for the pilot and the other for the cameraman, the problem is that the distributor in Chile does not know what control cedence must sell us to leave him as a slave. therefore I need to know what the exact model of cedence control is in order to acquire it in the United States.

Thanks in advance
2019-9-13
Use props
Djramonaviel
lvl.1

gimbal nao funciona
2019-10-1
Use props
Nafisgal
lvl.1
Flight distance : 3726460 ft

I have a problem with the Gimbal of my Mavic 2 Pro.
Despite having calibrated both the IMU and Gimbal, as well as the compass every time I fly ... It seems that the problem does not come on that side, and more like, observing and reviewing history of previous models, especially in the Mavic Pro ; It remains something has also been resolved by DJI ..
The famous message of "overload in the Gimbal"
My Mavic 2 Pro barely has 30 days and only 50 flights.
For no apparent reason, in any mode (P or Sport) the camera becomes "crazy" and the movements of the Gimbal are free and erratic without responding to any command of the Radio Control ... More like a behavior similar to a magnetic error. Total destabilization of the Gimbal and the camera.  I have recorded some videos of all this.
https://youtu.be/e2hdXZrwDWg
And of course when landing, I observe a high warming, both in drums and in the Drone ...
Since the last update, in addition the error messages in S mode (temporary error in the Anti-collision systems) and the signal losses at a very short distance are very common.
I have reported this problem to DJI ... Waiting for an answer.
If someone has the same problem, please comment on your solution.
2019-10-8
Use props
rdsharmaji00121
New

India

ffffffffffffff
2019-11-4
Use props
Sparkwon
lvl.2
Flight distance : 11412953 ft
United States

the antenna is loose on my mavic air remote does anyone know how to fix it ???
2019-12-27
Use props
djiuser_LZq6rsxgHqMp
New

Sweden

any chance to add
MAVIC 2 PRO
to the list ? or should original mavic videos are just as good ? (i just got mavic 2 and never watched anything for mavic , but looking for a nice whatchlist for my new drone) )

2020-1-25
Use props
kevorama
New

United States

I can't seem to find much info on my question. I have a few RC computer airplane/helicopter remotes. I also have the Real Flight 9 InterLinkDX controller. None of these appear to be compatible with the DJI flight sim. Is there a controller avaible that isn't just for flying?
2020-2-7
Use props
RichFan
lvl.1
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2016-11-24 22:02
How to update Mavic firmware :

This link doesn't work
https://goo.gl/9zHDgH
2020-5-4
Use props
RichFan
lvl.1
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2016-11-24 22:02
How to update Mavic firmware :

I read about DJI Assistant so I wanted to learn more about it.
I looked at this link from your post above but it was not available.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbBo8ZDE5eY

Is there another way?
Thanks,
Rich
2020-5-4
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

RichFan Posted at 5-4 01:27
I read about DJI Assistant so I wanted to learn more about it.
I looked at this link from your post above but it was not available.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wbBo8ZDE5eY

We appreciate your feedback, are you referring to how to update Mavic Mini's firmware? If yes, please check the tutorial video here:
2020-5-4
Use props
peterberlinme.
lvl.1
Flight distance : 91870 ft
United States

jkobi Posted at 2016-12-12 21:52
Hello I want to know what is the best dji drone for making pictures....thank you

Taking pictures or commercial/professional photography/cinematography?  They all take “pictures”, the purpose will determine the product.
2020-5-22
Use props
fans64be1a54
lvl.1
Flight distance : 9449 ft
United States

HI:  fans64be1a54

I flying with ipad mini screen show up warning ICU load weight what's it ?
2020-5-26
Use props
topaivasapo.pt
lvl.2

Portugal

A technical Doubt about the position of the antennas:
Why antennas of Mavic Pro should be placed parallel and not crossing inside or outside? Why the signal is stronger if they are parallel?
2020-5-29
Use props
fex19
lvl.1

Venezuela

hello I have a problem with my xt2 camera when connecting my drone it asks me to update the xt2 camera but when downloading the firmware from the dji page Zenmuse XT2 Firmware V01.00.03.50 the camera does not update the registry informs me the following

########## XT2 Upgrade Log ##########
Find PackFirmware
PackFirmware version: V01.00.01.94 -> V01.00.01.94
Not Force Upgrade All Firmware
PackFirmware version is low or equal, don't upgrade
######## XT2 Upgrade Log End ########

Find PackFirmware

Find PackFirmware

Find PackFirmware

I have fully updated the drone in the latest version, can you help me please
2020-10-7
Use props
Alvaro1
lvl.1
Flight distance : 18491 ft
Spain

matrice 210 v2  rtk,  RTK data not in use
2020-12-17
Use props
djiuser_stnf2tFxfggg
New
Austria

Hello
I bought the DJI Mini 2 and installed the app on my iPhone, I have the problem that some settings for pictures are not possible, 2 whole rows are missing, I have shown it in the red screen, everything is missing in the app, I have also put a memory card in the drone but it doesn't help what could that be ..?

2021-9-7
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

djiuser_stnf2tFxfggg Posted at 9-7 10:25
Hello
I bought the DJI Mini 2 and installed the app on my iPhone, I have the problem that some settings for pictures are not possible, 2 whole rows are missing, I have shown it in the red screen, everything is missing in the app, I have also put a memory card in the drone but it doesn't help what could that be ..?

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. Could you please tell us your phone model and APP version?  If it is convenient to you, could you please upload a video or picture showing us the actual situation?
2021-9-7
Use props
OE-YHS
New
Austria

That is not the only problem I have in the app in the middle below no display what the position of the drone shows, I have an Iphon XS Max. I use the Dji Fly app version 1.4.8
All functions marked in red in the photo are missing. I copied this photo from Google to show what is missing,  There is an SD card in the drone.

2021-9-8
Use props
OE-YHS
New
Austria

Here is the original photo from the app.

2021-9-8
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

OE-YHS Posted at 9-8 12:02
Here is the original photo from the app.

[view_image]

Hi there, please be advised that after the DJI Fly app is updated to v1.4.0 or above, these two functions were updated as well. The navigator has been updated to the attitude ball which is in the bottom-left corner of the image transmission screen. And the resolution settings are on the right bottom corner after version 1.4.0.
2021-9-9
Use props
Roffino69
New

France

Bonjour, Je cherche des informations sur le P4RTK. Je ne trouve aucun article sur ce drone!!
2021-12-14
Use props
djiuser_qmAqgag5uaCL
New

France

mavic mini
2021-12-21
Use props
TinyB
New

United States

I'm new, it was suggested elsewhere on dji to go to the complete tutorials to find definitive information about my new dji mini 2 (https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... p;extra=&page=1).

I see nothing that I would recognize as a dji mini 2 tutorial.  Would it be possible for some direction (link) to the tutorial.  Remember, I am just learning to speak "drone" and the DJI language so a lot of what is presumed to be intuitively obvious is truly not even close.  Thanks in advance for the direction to the dji mini 2 tutorial(s).
2022-2-2
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

TinyB Posted at 2-2 14:29
I'm new, it was suggested elsewhere on dji to go to the complete tutorials to find definitive information about my new dji mini 2 (https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=73423&extra=&page=1).

I see nothing that I would recognize as a dji mini 2 tutorial.  Would it be possible for some direction (link) to the tutorial.  Remember, I am just learning to speak "drone" and the DJI language so a lot of what is presumed to be intuitively obvious is truly not even close.  Thanks in advance for the direction to the dji mini 2 tutorial(s).

Hello, there. Sorry for your inconvenience. You may go to DJI Tutorials for all the tutorials videos of DJI Mini 2. Here is the link:
https://www.youtube.com/c/DJITutorials
If you have any questions, please feel free to talk.
2022-2-19
Use props
giallo
lvl.1

Canada

I hope this is the right forum to post this in.

I'm having issues calibrating my Mavic 2 Pro sensors with the DJI Assistant 2 app. I can install it, and open it, but the calibration option doesn't work. The "calibrate now" button is greyed out with a loading sign next to it. I can update my firmware with this app, but the calibration section doesn't work.

Any help is greatly appreciated!
2022-2-22
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

giallo Posted at 2-22 15:56
I hope this is the right forum to post this in.

I'm having issues calibrating my Mavic 2 Pro sensors with the DJI Assistant 2 app. I can install it, and open it, but the calibration option doesn't work. The "calibrate now" button is greyed out with a loading sign next to it. I can update my firmware with this app, but the calibration section doesn't work.

Hi, there. Sorry to hear about this. Could you please download the latest version of the DJI Assistant 2 For Mavic to check if the problem persists? Here is the link: https://www.dji.com/downloads/softwares/assistant-dji-2-for-mavic
Besides, if the problem still occurs, please give us a video of the issue described to do a confirmation? Thank you.
2022-2-22
Use props
giallo
lvl.1

Canada

DJI Gamora Posted at 2-22 20:28
Hi, there. Sorry to hear about this. Could you please download the latest version of the DJI Assistant 2 For Mavic to check if the problem persists? Here is the link: https://www.dji.com/downloads/softwares/assistant-dji-2-for-mavic
Besides, if the problem still occurs, please give us a video of the issue described to do a confirmation? Thank you.

Thanks, DJI Gamora. I'll download that version, and give it a try.
2022-2-23
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

giallo Posted at 2-23 20:15
Thanks, DJI Gamora. I'll download that version, and give it a try.

Okay. Looking forward to your update.
2022-2-24
Use props
giallo
lvl.1

Canada

DJI Gamora Posted at 2-24 00:48
Okay. Looking forward to your update.

Hi DJI Gamora,

I still have the same issue. I recorded a video for you. Where can I send it?

Thanks!
2022-2-24
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

giallo Posted at 2-24 10:42
Hi DJI Gamora,

I still have the same issue. I recorded a video for you. Where can I send it?

You can upload the video to Dropbox or Google Drive and then share the download link here. Thanks.
2022-2-24
Use props
giallo
lvl.1

Canada

DJI Mindy Posted at 2-24 18:30
You can upload the video to Dropbox or Google Drive and then share the download link here. Thanks.

Thanks, DJI Mindy.

Here's a link to the video. As you can see , the calibration button never stops loading. You may need to copy/paste the link.

https://wetransfer.com/downloads/4defc9fd11d4b995bca5d8d1cbb46d5220220225160427/975fbf8edc006fb35b4066667e84e0b920220225160453/9c5b54
2022-2-25
Use props
DJI Wanda
Administrator

giallo Posted at 2-25 08:06
Thanks, DJI Mindy.

Here's a link to the video. As you can see , the calibration button never stops loading. You may need to copy/paste the link.

Hello, there. We are sorry for your inconvenience. We have downloaded your video through the link. However, we can only hear the audio and no image after we open the mp4 file. Would you please re-upload the video for us? Thanks!
2022-2-25
Use props
giallo
lvl.1

Canada

DJI Wanda Posted at 2-25 23:48
Hello, there. We are sorry for your inconvenience. We have downloaded your video through the link. However, we can only hear the audio and no image after we open the mp4 file. Would you please re-upload the video for us? Thanks!

Sorry about that, DJI Wanda.

I've uploaded to Dropbox instead.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/h88a68c7uuifelk/PXL_20220224_184016372.mp4?dl=0
2022-2-26
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

giallo Posted at 2-26 08:11
Sorry about that, DJI Wanda.

I've uploaded to Dropbox instead.

Hi there, this is because the vision drive is abnormal. You may try to see if you can find a drive named “VISION” or a drive with a yellow exclamation mark in “Device Manger” and reinstall it.
With Mac's operation system, you may try to reinstall the software: https://www.dji.com/downloads/softwares/assistant-dji-2-for-mavic
If the issue persists, please try to use a different computer and try to calibrate again.
2022-2-27
Use props
giallo
lvl.1

Canada

DJI Susan Posted at 2-27 01:50
Hi there, this is because the vision drive is abnormal. You may try to see if you can find a drive named “VISION” or a drive with a yellow exclamation mark in “Device Manger” and reinstall it.
With Mac's operation system, you may try to reinstall the software: https://www.dji.com/downloads/softwares/assistant-dji-2-for-mavic
If the issue persists, please try to use a different computer and try to calibrate again.

I'm not familiar with the vision drive. Is that part of the Mavic 2 Pro?

I've used three different Macs and a PC, and none of them can get the app to work properly. Is there a certain PC or Mac OS that it works well with? Both the old and new Mac OS hasn't worked, and the PC couldn't open the app at all.
2022-2-27
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

giallo Posted at 2-27 11:18
I'm not familiar with the vision drive. Is that part of the Mavic 2 Pro?

I've used three different Macs and a PC, and none of them can get the app to work properly. Is there a certain PC or Mac OS that it works well with? Both the old and new Mac OS hasn't worked, and the PC couldn't open the app at all.

Hi, giallo. The vision drive is not a part of the Mavic 2 Pro. If the computer doesn't install the driver properly, it will cause DJI Assistant  2 couldn't recognize the aircraft or couldn't use visual calibration while the aircraft is connected to the PC via USB cable.
Here will show you how to reinstall the drivers using Device Manager on PC:
1. Power on the aircraft and connect it to PC via USB cable;
2. Select the Start button on PC, type Device Manager, and select it from the list of results;
3. Expand one of the categories to find the name of the Unknown device, then right-click it, and select Update.

4. Select Browse my computer for driver software and click Browse and go to where the drivers located (Sample: C:\Program Files\DJI Product\DJI Assistant 2\Drivers);

5. Click Next and then the drivers will be installed.
2022-2-28
Use props
giallo
lvl.1

Canada

DJI Gamora Posted at 2-28 01:55
Hi, giallo. The vision drive is not a part of the Mavic 2 Pro. If the computer doesn't install the driver properly, it will cause DJI Assistant  2 couldn't recognize the aircraft or couldn't use visual calibration while the aircraft is connected to the PC via USB cable.
Here will show you how to reinstall the drivers using Device Manager on PC:
1. Power on the aircraft and connect it to PC via USB cable;

I see. Thank you for the explanation.

The computer and DJI Assistant 2 app recognize the Mavic 2 Pro as I can update its firmware through the app as well as do the virtual flying. It's only the calibration section that doesn't work.

I've tried to use the app on multiple computers (Mac and PC), and still can't get the calibration to work.
2022-2-28
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

giallo Posted at 2-28 08:38
I see. Thank you for the explanation.

The computer and DJI Assistant 2 app recognize the Mavic 2 Pro as I can update its firmware through the app as well as do the virtual flying. It's only the calibration section that doesn't work.

Hi, giallo. May I confirm if you have reinstalled the driver according to the steps I mentioned above? And the problem still persists?
2022-2-28
Use props
giallo
lvl.1

Canada

DJI Gamora Posted at 2-28 20:07
Hi, giallo. May I confirm if you have reinstalled the driver according to the steps I mentioned above? And the problem still persists?

Hi Gamora,

I've tried reinstalling the driver, and, unfortunately, the result is the same.
2022-3-3
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

giallo Posted at 3-3 18:03
Hi Gamora,

I've tried reinstalling the driver, and, unfortunately, the result is the same.

Hi, there. Sorry to hear about this. Could you please provide us with a video regarding your operation process for us to do a double-check? You could upload them to Google Drive/ Dropbox and send the link to us.
2022-3-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules