Zenmuse X5 Stopped working
2619 1 2016-11-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
eisenheim89
New

Italy

I'm having this issue with the Zenmuse X5 wich came with the Inspire Pro.
I bought it in september, never had a crash. The other day i was setting it up on the Inspire for a shot, and the camera just didn't work. When i turn it on (happens both on Inspire and Osmo) the X5 flashes green 9-10 times, then flashes red once, and nothing happens. NO IMAGE TRANSMISSION.

Tried changing SDcard, updating firmware, but it doesn't work.

I can hear the fan, but in the app i read (gimbal disconnected).

Is there any way to solve this or forcing firmware upgrade?

2016-11-25
Use props
Donnie
First Officer
Flight distance : 3636782 ft
United States

Did you ever figure this out ?  I looked in the manual and the blinking green then red light   ( The way you described  ) did not indicate anything in particular .

I think you should check the hidden file on the SD card and look for any problems  on lines 0800 and 1500, these are the lines of code for the Image transmission module .  Just put the current FW version that  you currently have on the Aircraft and re -load it , it will only take a couple of minutes to get the data becasue the AC has already been updated.  Then put the SD card back into a PC and read the Hidden file . If you see 'Device not Detected " on these lines then the Camera or system will need to go in for repair .  Or if you still have the last SD card that you used for the update you can look at that .  
What FW do you have loaded currently in the AC and the RC ?  Did this happen immediatly after doing an update ?  

I have a link that gives more insturction on this , this way we can find out if it is something that will have to go back to DJI for repair .
***Just to be clear , you have no video transmission correct ?  Also  ***Can you take pictures and Video that can be recovered successfulloy from the SD card ?  
**Does the Camera go Limp after blinking green light and red light , like it has lost power ?

Have you inspected and cleaned the contact points and wiring harness  on the Camera and Gimbal assembly ?  Make sure the 2 black flat cables from Gimbal to the AC are not kinked or broken in any way , look closely , use a magnifying glass if necessary .

***Can you please answer the question highlighted in red .

http://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=44544

donnie

Below is  an example of what  a corrupted or broken  video module looks like :

device not detectred.PNG
2016-11-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules