How come the States are getting orders but the uk are not?
693 5 2016-11-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
nelsonmansfield
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Right I ordered my mavic combo on the 6th of October and still no sign of it or when it will be with me, yet people on here are stating they ordered theirs on the 10th of october and they are being shipped whats going on here? Im getting bored of waiting i just want a date not "it will be with you in the next 6-7 weeks"!

Who else in the uk are waiting patiently for there update on there order?

Also list where you ordered from and what date? Uk buyers only please!

2016-11-25
Use props
bighi
lvl.4
Flight distance : 47455053 ft
  • >>>
Austria

Italy as well. My September 29th order is as pending as ever.
2016-11-25
Use props
Ange1walk
lvl.3
Flight distance : 30305 ft
Austria

Because Trump is the new President

No but seriously, i don't see alot of movement for either Country.

Some are shipped to Vendors (even in the UK ) but it's not many.
2016-11-25
Use props
RichJ53
First Officer
Flight distance : 1837356 ft
  • >>>
United States

I ordered on the morning of Sept 28 and received my Mavic on Nov 14.  I think they are starting to get more of them out of the  factory for all countries.

Sorry you are still waiting... hang in there it is worth the wait!

Rich
2016-11-25
Use props
4wesomeAdam
lvl.4
United States

Its political, with that whole holding on to Hong Kong for years bit between the UK and China.
2016-11-26
Use props
enc3phalon
lvl.2
United Kingdom

I think it is more to do with the number of orders made. You have to remember that we are a only a small island with only a fraction of the population of the US which takes up almost half the American continent. From what I have seen from the other posts in spite of all the uproar, most people have been getting their orders within 6 to 8 weeks from the date they have ordered. I'm not defending DJI, who should have started their production a long time before taking orders, but it does seem that they are holding true to their 6-8 week estimate in most cases. Just hang in there, I feel you should get an update within the next week or two at most. I personally order the fly more bundle from Amazon on the 25th October, so I am expecting it to be delivered around or just after xmas.
2016-11-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules