Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Order cancel - some suggestions?
856 3 2016-11-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jakeoleary
lvl.1

United States

So two weeks ago I sent an email to online sales at DJI to cancel an order. In the email I state why I was canceling and my order number.  A week goes by and finally someone emails me asking why do I want to cancel and what email my order is associated with. Both questions answered in my original email and it felt like DJI was trying to just avoid the cancellation!! So yet another week has gone by and no responses. I have emailed asking for status multiple times over two weeks asking to please just cancel and refund my 1300 bucks.

I am at a loss and a little stressed about DJI not giving me my money back and sort of holding it hostage and just being completely non responsive. I tried online chat and they simple apologize and say I must use the online sales email to handle cancellations.

Anyone at DJI reading this and can help? Please. I actually have another order with accessories which I am not looking to cancel, and actually bought the mavic itself via a local Apple Store after waiting for a very long time for DJI to ship me something which of course never happened.

My email is jakeoleary@gmail.com

I just need someone at DJI to please help and have been very patient as I know DJI is underwater and way overwhelmed with the Mavic. But at a certain point it starts to feel like robbery considering they charged me for a product a long time ago I never got and can't seem to get anyone to cancel which is the worse part. Sorry had to hit the msg board with this nonsense but maybe somewhere out there has some advice.

-Jake
2016-11-25
Use props
CW Hobbies
lvl.3

United States

Did you see there's a "Refund Order" button now, on your order status page?
2016-11-25
Use props
Jakeoleary
lvl.1

United States

I just saw this option, this must be a new feature they recently added. Or have I lost my mind?

Either way I just tried it and it says to give it 2 days to process. Fingers crossed !!
2016-11-25
Use props
GeForceFX-be
lvl.1

Belgium

you're not losing your mind, it's a new feature
2016-11-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules