My Phantom 4 Pro+ now showing - Payment Accepted, but also....
717 9 2016-11-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
spam1
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Hi,

Did any one experienced the following on their p4 pro plus? My order showed payment accepted early this week but now I noticed another button saying "REFUND".
Did anyone had this happened to them???

2016-11-25
Use props
Archer1182
lvl.1
United States

I got the refund button to DJI took the money out of my account and a day later put it back in
2016-11-25
Use props
marctronixx
lvl.4
Flight distance : 210118 ft
  • >>>
United States

yes i just checked and i have the refund button on my pro+ order. I also have the dji care and 5 high capacity batteries. the latter will delay my order a bit longer.

money has not been taken out. still just an authorization. i ordered a day after the announcement.
2016-11-25
Use props
spam1
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

marctronixx Posted at 2016-11-26 01:29
yes i just checked and i have the refund button on my pro+ order. I also have the dji care and 5 hig ...

I ordered 5 minutes after minutes after the announcement and I only ordered the p4pro plus so I don't have any delays.

But my concern is that first it showed ordered processed but no payment was taken. Then a few days later it says payment was successful. So I thought I will getting the bird soon. But then I see the refund button appearing (there was nor REFUND button before) and that is why am wondering are they going to really delay it like the Mavic and that is why we see the REFUND button now???
2016-11-26
Use props
Spacetrucker
lvl.2
Flight distance : 6680 ft
United States

spam1@epaymentn Posted at 2016-11-26 11:29
I ordered 5 minutes after minutes after the announcement and I only ordered the p4pro plus so I do ...

I think the Refund button is their so if you wanted to stop your order you could just push that button, but I'm not going to try it ! I have also asked two others if they know how to download the new App you need to operate the Phantom 4 Pro " DJI GO 4 " App? so far no answer! Maybe they found some bugs in the new software, better to get it out now if that's the case?
2016-11-26
Use props
Ange1walk
lvl.3
Flight distance : 30305 ft
Austria

I don't have a Refund button? Anyway i'll gladly wait if it ships hopefully next week.

The delay is caused by the non-Ready DJI Go App 4.
2016-11-26
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Got a refund button, money was taken out of my PayPal account.
2016-11-26
Use props
spam1
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Spacetrucker Posted at 2016-11-26 12:04
I think the Refund button is their so if you wanted to stop your order you could just push that bu ...

I tried it on the extra battery order I have for the Mavic and it says if you continue with the refund, you will loose your turn and you have to initiate a NEW order.
2016-11-26
Use props
marctronixx
lvl.4
Flight distance : 210118 ft
  • >>>
United States

spam1@epaymentn Posted at 2016-11-26 11:29
I ordered 5 minutes after minutes after the announcement and I only ordered the p4pro plus so I do ...

the reason my order will be delayed is due to the extra 5 batteries being on the order.

I expect my order to be delayed based on statements from previous pre order customers on this site on older products.

still an authorization and my CC has not yet been charged.

i also agree the refund button is there if one wants to cancel their order. this is likely due to the mavic pre order fiasco and DJI learning from their mistakes and listening to the concerns of their current and future customers.
2016-11-26
Use props
fanse0a011ce
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

spam1@epaymentn Posted at 2016-11-26 12:58
I tried it on the extra battery order I have for the Mavic and it says if you continue with the re ...

Hi DGI MINDY,

I ordered my P4 PRO +
on : Order Time:        2016-11-15 21:21:56 (UTC)

and no information on shipping yet. It is more than 2 weeks now??? I see that people ordered few days after my order are getting their shipping info???

Order Number:  0012986361092

Could you please check and let me know. I have sent several emails to online sales but NO ONE HAS REPLIED TO ME YET.

Thx
2016-11-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules