Nevida Sheild K1 finaly got update !
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans1de43c39
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2661 ft
United States

Hello everyone. Been trying to get the 1.8.0 update for the rc for two weeks now to fly with latest update and safely. Samsung S4, and my Samsung Tab A6 had issues with this new update. S4 never got update after deleting & reinstalling, Tab A6 would get update but would update 1.6.0 over and over again even after deleting and reinstalling. Purchased the Nevida Sheild K1 for $200.00 US and transferd all my Apps from S4 phone to Nevida Sheild K1. Turned on rc pluged in Nevida Sheild K1 and in red banner in DJI GO App. said there was a update now the rc did the blue light beep beep thing, when it was done shut off RC and then restarted update was successful. To me i think it has to do with the Android Version, I could be wrong  but this worked for me. Cheers and happy safe flying
2016-11-26
Use props
MD_Icarus
lvl.4
United States

Let us know how you like the K1.  

I bought one too and I could not see the screen during sunny days, the compass was terrible and I was getting colorful pixelation bands.

So it is going to be a present for my son to be a gaming device!
2016-11-26
Use props
fans1de43c39
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2661 ft
United States

Thanks for the heads up. Only bought this tablet cause of the great reviews on it, but doing a lil bit more research I think now it was the original Nvida tablet , and my first Samsung tablet battery quit charging, Never had any lag or issues with my Samsung products flying my P3A. So I bought the Samsung tablet  A6 and everything was working perfect for about 1 month til the new update , just could not get it. And trust u me was not looking to shell out sum coin on a new tablet ,was ready to pull the trigger and buy the new Mavic . Not mad like sum  gotta keep up with the changes. Kinda like the old VCR , the DVD, and now BLUERAY. It is what it is
2016-11-26
Use props
OleDrone
lvl.2
Flight distance : 326001 ft

Switzerland

Just a reminder, one of the K1 updates Android 6.xx fixed the compass issues, for me the K1 works good, if yo udo not update the remote to 1.8 stay with 1.6 and you have a cool tablet.
http://forum.dji.com/thread-69599-1-1.html
O.
2016-11-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules