DJI OSMO Mobile + Samsung S7 Edge - Optimum Settings
1989 7 2016-11-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Nigel508
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Having just received my Osmo Mobile and pairing with the Samsung S7 Edge I was wondering if other more experianced users would be kind enough to share there prefered settings for and experierances with

(I understand that at present Active Tracking dosenot work with the latest version of the app and that you have to install an older version. Could DJI provide an update of when this will be fixed.)
Things I’m interested in others experience’s on are:

What’s the best Audio setup? Is best to invest in a shotgun mic and/or Vlogger Bluetooth if so which hardware? + the best way to mount?

What’s the best software to use stay with the DJI camera app, use the cameras own app or invest in something like Filmic Pro?

Etc, etc, etc.....

Many Thanks

2016-11-27
Use props
bradgonemad
lvl.2
United States

When I had the Note 7 I tested Filmic Pro and the default app worked just as well if not better if you ask me. I got a refund for Filmic Pro. I assume it would be the same experience with the S7E because it's the same camera.

This thread shows how I use a mic.
http://forum.dji.com/thread-63407-1-1.html
There are pics of the mounting in one of the replies
2016-11-27
Use props
fans1b9d6bdc
New

Philippines

HI I JUST WANT TO ASK. HOW LONG DID IT TAKE FOR YOUR OSMO MOBILE TO BE DELIVERED TO YOU? BECAUSE I ORDERED ONE, TWO DAYS AGO. BUT I HAVE NO IDEA WHEN IS IT EXACTLY ARRIVING. THANKS MAN!
2016-11-28
Use props
Nigel508
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Ordered mine from Amazon on the 22nd Dec delivered on the 25th Dec
2016-12-3
Use props
Nigel508
lvl.1

United Kingdom

fans1b9d6bdc Posted at 2016-11-29 05:55
HI I JUST WANT TO ASK. HOW LONG DID IT TAKE FOR YOUR OSMO MOBILE TO BE DELIVERED TO YOU? BECAUSE I O ...

Ordered mine from Amazon on the 22nd Dec delivered on the 25th Dec
2016-12-3
Use props
Nigel508
lvl.1

United Kingdom

bradgonemad Posted at 2016-11-27 17:20
When I had the Note 7 I tested Filmic Pro and the default app worked just as well if not better if y ...

Many thanks for the pointers i will be placing an order for soon
2016-12-3
Use props
CTIGUK
lvl.2
United States

Do you have any further thoughts or experiences you'd want to share? I've just got mine and have an S7 edge too.. thanks!
2017-1-3
Use props
Razer_73
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Mine arrives tomorrow and i will be pairing with with a S7 edge so would like to know too.
2017-1-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules