just bought P2 + v3 - with an engine problem or card ESC ?
856 5 2015-2-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
gianlu79
lvl.1

Italy

A friend of mine bought in the store online dji a P2V + v3 ...a week ago...

At the first power showed the problem that you see in the video :

Even if we do not want to wait for long times of customer service I would know if I can fix
by changing the ESC part 7 ? (like this http://www.hobbyhobby.it/content ... m_2_Vision_ESC.html )

Thanks in advance.
Gianlu

https://www.skypixel.com/#/user/gianluca-colombi

2015-2-9
Use props
Gerry1124
Second Officer

United States

You should contact the place of purchase, it is still warrantied.  I would not attempt to fly this it would be sent back.
2015-2-9
Use props
gianlu79
lvl.1

Italy

Gerry1124 Posted at 2015-2-10 07:54
You should contact the place of purchase, it is still warrantied.  I would not attempt to fly this i ...

I wrote to DJI but I did not have answers yet ...thanks
2015-2-9
Use props
Jamie Hellmich
lvl.4

United States

If you can solder, it would probably save a bit of time, but you'd probably exclude the aircraft from any future warranty coverage.
2015-2-9
Use props
skymaker6
lvl.3
Flight distance : 49009 ft
United States

gianlu79 Posted at 2015-2-10 07:56
I wrote to DJI but I did not have answers yet ...thanks

I would call them, it may take some time, but they would be the best to help and let you know what you should do. You can also leave a message and they will get back to you. I know it's hard and it's not fair but they are your best best, and it does not cost you anything:  +1 (818) 235 0789         Mon-Fri 9:00 am - 5:00 pm (PST)

Like Gerry said I would not do your own repairs.
2015-2-9
Use props
JATO
lvl.4

United States

If it was me I would replace both the motor and the esc just to be safe.  Opening it to replacing it will void your warranty. If you open it be sure it has the correct esc (v2.1). If not you should replace all 4 escs.
2015-2-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules