Who is the best to BUY from?????
3257 6 2014-10-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
gwizz509
lvl.1

United States

I am purchasing another Phantom 2 vision plus. Who is the best reccomended shop to buy from?? I want the shop that will also give the BEST customer service and service after the sale. HELP!!!!!!!!!
2014-10-3
Use props
T J Gilbert
lvl.4
Flight distance : 74659 ft
United States

Here's a posted list I compiled a few weeks ago...
USA dealers...
Everyone has a favorite.
I try to spread my business around intentionally, and unintentionally when everyone is out of stock on something I need...

For future reference, these are dealers that I have purchased from and had satisfactory customer service:
Empire Hobby (supplier to many dealers/a long time DJI distributor)
All e RC
Atlanta Hobby
Century Heli
UAV Products (perhaps the first... was DJI/USA)
Troy Built Models
Aerial Media Pros
Intelligent UAS
FWIW, there are dozens more, but I can't afford to purchase enough to use them all...
2014-10-3
Use props
hd_ultra
lvl.3

United States

My favorites are
Drone Camps RC
www.dronecamps.com
Sales, Service, Support: 844-DRONE-RC
Official USA, DJI Dealer
DC/RC on Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/dronecamps

And Atlanta Hobby.
Cliff Whitney
http://www.atlantahobby.com/store/pc/home.asp
Both of these dealers are all about service.
2014-10-3
Use props
Tony
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2856060 ft
  • >>>
United States

Not sure why no one ever responds to buy direct from DJI.com. I bought mine directly from this website, had it in just over a week (ships from China of course) and they have given me GREAT customer service and support after the sale. They have technicians and repair centers here in the USA, both east coast and west coast. Not sure if that is where you are, but that is a big thing for me.
2014-10-3
Use props
xzgraham
lvl.3
Flight distance : 7 ft
United Kingdom

Buy as local as you can at least you can pop in if you have any issues .Amazon are also good if you want to return it .
Just remember to load the assistant software and check every thing is as it should be before  first flight  and if you are planning a Vision + make sure there are no issues with sat drop out when turning on the video in high resolution .
You will have great fun  with your new quadcopter  just take your time and enjoy.
2014-10-4
Use props
josephbobowicz
lvl.4

United Kingdom

I live in London ordered my P2V+ from Marionville Models in Scotland. Great company to deal with: http://www.marionvillemodels.com
2014-10-4
Use props
hd_ultra
lvl.3

United States

Tony@CVP Posted at 2014-10-4 12:45
Not sure why no one ever responds to buy direct from DJI.com. I bought mine directly from this websi ...

The only reason I did not buy from the DJI website is because I want a face. And that feeling of buying from someone that cares about there business. Someone that care about customer service, is key to keep customers coming back. The dealers have a investment and need to make their customers happy. And to say that they are active in the hobby and profession. We all need to support local business.

That is All
2014-10-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules