Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
nazar404.yahoo
lvl.4
Flight distance : 394291 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Hello to all DJI USERS and Inspire 1 Pro Owners

As we all know the earlier firmware revisions 1.4 would offer much sharper detail .. As an client of DJI in purchasing all models of the phantom 1 though phantom 4

Being Disappointed in the results of the 5X being souly a firmware issue , I am wishing for Christmas updated fixed Firmware or the means to restore 1.4

It is not right for a less or lower model like the Phantom 4 pro that can out perform the Inspire 1 Pro in the capture of video detail .

I understand completely about corporate profits , But  you still have an obligation to support the Inspire 1 pro line even though the Inspire 2 has been released .

DJI-KEN OR DJI-JAMIE  just tell us the truth about the firmware.

Best wishers to all.

2016-11-28
Use props
mechanicus
lvl.1
Flight distance : 21086 ft
Netherlands

It's awfully quiet here...

Meaning having spent 5grand on equipment that has big issues!
2016-11-30
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

We'd like to know more information about the problem you are faced with on the firmware.
Would you please describe it in detail?
2016-11-30
Use props
nazar404.yahoo
lvl.4
  • >>>
Germany

DJI Natalia Posted at 2016-12-1 03:36
We'd like to know more information about the problem you are faced with on the firmware.
Would you p ...

DJI-NATALIA,

THIS WAS EXACTLY THE ANSWER I EXPECTED!

I WOULD POLITELY  ASK YOU REVIEW THE FORUM !

2016-12-2
Use props
Mark Guille
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2031818 ft
Jersey

Try to focus on the actual issue you are experiencing. Without any details of the problem, it is difficult to help you find a solution. Do you have some photos/videos you could post that would help illustrate your dilemma? (preferably with camera settings/filters used etc.)
I can understand your frustration if things aren't working as they should but all I can grasp from your post is that you don't like the firmware.
Solving your issue not only helps you but helps others reading this post who have the same problem so the more details you can give us, the more we can all help each other.

Mark G.

2016-12-3
Use props
nazar404.yahoo
lvl.4
  • >>>
Germany

Mark Guille Posted at 2016-12-3 12:35
Try to focus on the actual issue you are experiencing. Without any details of the problem, it is dif ...

Mark,

Thank you  for replying , As a professional 747-400 pilot and being aboard at this moment, I don't have access to home system where I store my video 's .

One of main issues is the sharpness and quality of the videos.

I can tell you this for sure , My phantom 4 would out preform the Zemuse X5

I have been reading about rolling back the firmware to 1.8 and 1.6, will give that a try , or I maybe purchase a X5R instead .

Inspire 2 specs sound great ,  but not an option as I keep losing money on these drones , while I can still get some money for the X5 which makes the X5R viable option.

Please read the forums , there are many comments concerning the firmware and quality, it seems firmware revisions after 1.4 is where the problems started .

2016-12-3
Use props
Donnie
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3636782 ft
United States

nazar404.yahoo Posted at 2016-12-3 08:03
Mark,

Thank you  for replying , As a professional 747-400 pilot and being aboard at this moment, ...

I think Mark is pretty well versed  on the  forums , he was just stating to be specific with your challenge .We are all here to help one another with the problems  that other members face.  I agree that 1.4 was a better platform , I think when they went to the new encryption we lost  some of the capabilities  of the system . The best option I have found thus far is to rollback the FW to 1.8 on the AC and go to 1.6 on the RC.  I would not purchase the X5R to solve the issue.  I would wait till the Inspire 2 roll-out and see how members react to it,  then purchase that system if it all checks out .  You could always sell the Inspire 1 and the X5 and get the Version 2 ( I know it is not a matter of you affording it , just a matter of not likeing  to loose money , I get it )  .

Very cool that you are a  full scale pilot , I often wish I could have joined the military out of college and gone into  aviation , I always wanted to fly Helicopters .Still might someday...  

Good luck

donnie  

2016-12-3
Use props
nazar404.yahoo
lvl.4
  • >>>
Germany

Donnie Posted at 2016-12-3 20:35
I think Mark is pretty well versed  on the  forums , he was just stating to be specific with you ...

Thank You Donnie,

Yes, you are right , but the more I research online about the X5 AND X5R.....

The X5 wasnt even very close to the X5R,  YES when I get back home on this upcoming Tuesday I will post my Inspire 1 pro on eBay while I can still get something for it.  

I did agree the Inspire 2 is a big leap compared to the X5R , The only problem it cost $6000.00 no matter how you slice it.

It hiding another toy in my garage with the rest of the toys, lol

The X5R Is a step up from X5 but a step down from X5S!

My big question is " which camera firmware is the best"

Thank you

Neil
2016-12-3
Use props
Mark Guille
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2031818 ft
Jersey

nazar404.yahoo Posted at 2016-12-3 23:23
Thank You Donnie,

Yes, you are right , but the more I research online about the X5 AND X5R.....

Hi Nazar,
Whether attached to a drone or a tripod, deciding what camera to buy has always been a dilemma. Whichever you choose, there will be a cheaper option and there will also be a better version unless you go top of the range (and two weeks later a better one comes out).
Only you can make that decision, until then I would follow Donnies advice and roll-back the FW until a new one comes out (there is usually no need to be on the latest FW).

Happy flying.

Mark G.

Ps. don't forget to wave next time you fly over the uk.
2016-12-4
Use props
nazar404.yahoo
lvl.4
  • >>>
Germany

Mark Guille Posted at 2016-12-4 12:11
Hi Nazar,
Whether attached to a drone or a tripod, deciding what camera to buy has always been a d ...

Thanks Mark,

Yes I will take the advice from yourself and Donnie,  One thing for sure is the Inspire 2 is atleast 2 years ahead.
I will have just sell my Inspire 1 pro and take the lost again  and use my Christmas bonus ! Hope wifey doesn't read this forum , lol

As much I am a little pissed off, DJI Does make a superb product .

My Question of the day before I set off into the sunset  !

Do you need to buy the license keys in order to use the software > or purchase the drone separate and then the X5S And save the difference between the full package.

Thanks for your time.

2016-12-4
Use props
nazar404.yahoo
lvl.4
  • >>>
Germany

Mark Guille Posted at 2016-12-4 12:11
Hi Nazar,
Whether attached to a drone or a tripod, deciding what camera to buy has always been a d ...

Thanks Mark,

Yes I will take the advice from yourself and Donnie,  One thing for sure is the Inspire 2 is atleast 2 years ahead.
I will have just sell my Inspire 1 pro and take the lost again  and use my Christmas bonus ! Hope wifey doesn't read this forum , lol

As much I am a little pissed off, DJI Does make a superb product .

My Question of the day before I set off into the sunset  !

Do you need to buy the license keys in order to use the software > or purchase the drone separate and then the X5S And save the difference between the full package.

Thanks for your time.

2016-12-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules