Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
MAVIC GIMBAL OVERLOAD
41519 55 2016-11-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans7f9aa6a6
New
United States

My gimbal is not moving at all. It still records and takes pictures but it's really blurry. I tried calibrating it and it did not work, it does not pass 5%. All my firmwares are up to date I did manual IMU Calibrating and Compass Calibrating while I was on the phone with a tech from DJI. He then told me to wait 30 mins for the aircraft to cool down then try doing the gimbal Calibrating again and it still does not work.
image.jpg
2017-7-8
Use props
Yoke
lvl.1
France

Maybe some dust or sand ? To you try to clean it with pressurize air ?
2017-7-8
Use props
fans7f9aa6a6
New
United States

Yoke Posted at 2017-7-8 08:31
Maybe some dust or sand ? To you try to clean it with pressurize air ?

I actually did try that. Still nothing. It's really upsetting because I just bought this last week.
2017-7-8
Use props
fans19f2f4cb
New
United States

STST Posted at 2017-6-14 03:44
anyone try that https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lw6NPNHuiMk

This fixed mine. So simple
2017-7-10
Use props
fanse61a5f9e
New
Brazil

andersen Posted at 2017-3-6 07:41
I do have exactly the same problem. Is there any software based solution or will i need to send it back for inspection?

Resolveu o problema do guimbal ? Estou com o mesmo problema
2017-7-18
Use props
Inspire_Max
lvl.4
Flight distance : 9211303 ft
  • >>>
Italy

STST Posted at 2017-6-14 03:44
anyone try that https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lw6NPNHuiMk

Works for me!!!
2017-8-16
Use props
fans8d0b5ee8
lvl.2
Flight distance : 761621 ft
United States

Good Afternoon Everyone,

Just started having issues with my gimbal today it was non responsive to my commands and shaking a lot.  I have never hit or crashed my drone, i have tried doing the Gimbal Calibration but didnt work and kept doing it. Wondering if anyone could help before submitting a case with DJI.  Please see attached video
[url=]https://www.dropbox.com/s/yxo5fxyzljm5s0v/DJI_0415.MOV?dl=0[/url]
2017-8-17
Use props
fanscff97fdc
lvl.1
United States

So this seems to happen to quite a few customers, a serious hardware issue and yet you are still having to pay to get it fixed?!?!?!
2018-3-4
Use props
MontyFlange
lvl.1
Flight distance : 74675 ft

United Kingdom

Had it all day today, new to me drone.
2018-7-19
Use props
MontyFlange
lvl.1
Flight distance : 74675 ft

United Kingdom

2018-7-19
Use props
Jamies153
New
Flight distance : 3031 ft

This started happening to me today, flight yesterday no problems, today motor errors, tried all the calibrations .. nothing, refresher firmware .. nothing, DJI support (zero help) - this video (previously posted) does fix the issue, but is required each time i turn the drone on, telly very annoying.
Any updates on a fix? DJI wanna make a comment?
2018-8-10
Use props
fans114f8957
New

United States

Adding myself to the list, unfortunately. Same exact issue described. Steps done with the drone sideways did not help!

Placing a service request with DJI...
2018-9-2
Use props
Redwood.Fish
New
United States

I'm having the same issue. Gimbal bouncing all over the place with errors about Gimbal motor overload etc... No crashes ever. One day it worked fine the next day this issue is happening. I will try to start it sideways. Let me know if anyone got any answers from DJI. Very frustrated because I bought this two months ago flew it maybe 6 times with no issues.
2018-11-12
Use props
djiuser_iuJHwJtR9bYz
New

United States

I updated the FW and the problem with the Gimbal Overload started.  I'm not sure it's related but the problem seems widespread based on this forum.  I hope DJI addresses the problem.
2020-1-20
Use props
djiuser_iuJHwJtR9bYz
New

United States

I updated the FW and the problem with the Gimbal Overload started.  I'm not sure it's related but the problem seems widespread based on this forum.  I hope DJI addresses the problem.
2020-1-20
Use props
fansa008f638
New

Spain

fans86411e1c Posted at 2017-1-31 14:19
Have the same problem...
Had a nice quiet flight yesterday, turned if off, turned it back on for a sunset flight and this happend... no crash or anything
1) Gimbal overload

Hello,
Had same problem with the gimbal. I found small grain of sand inside. I got rid of them and now it work.
2020-3-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules