Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
M600 X5 FOCUS PEAKING ISSUES ?
701 0 2016-11-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mikes1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1740699 ft
  • >>>
United States

I know the last several Inspire updates had focus peaking issues. After the last update it appears they fixed them. I also fly the M600 using the X5 and have had no issues with the peaking.....I thought! I had a friend that has the same birds and setup as I do and he called me to try to find the focus peak settings in the GO app while he was connected to the M600. I started looking for the setting page and could not find it. Using my M600 I CAN see the red peaking lines but I could not get to the settings page. I then turned on the Inspire and sure enough there was the focus peak setting. So apparently if you want to use the focus peaking on the M600 you need to enable and set the peaking values (70,80,90) using the Inspire and then it will be available. Only problem is that you won't be able to get to any of the settings while connected to the M600, at least we can't. Both of us are using the exact settings and firmware and EVERYTHING is current. Has anyone else had the same issue?
2016-11-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules