Inspire 1 Antenna cable spec ?
2381 8 2016-11-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Where is my Mav
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Hi please can anyone assist in sourcing a made up replacement antenna cable for the drone,  I'm repairing my inspire following a bump
Thanks in advance
2016-11-29
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi, it's not recommended to replace the antenna cable by yourself.
It's better to send it in and let our engineers to evaluate it.
If you want to send it in, please feel free to contact our tech support at support.eu@dji.com.
2016-11-29
Use props
Donnie
First Officer
Flight distance : 3636782 ft
United States

I think you should just get a replacement landing gear leg with antenna , this would be you  best bet .

I foujhd some here on E-bay with key words :  DJI Inspire Aircraft Antenna, might take a bit of scrolling but they are here, You may even be able to find the Antenna kit here or at repair shops if there willing to sell you them.
*** I guess Mindy does not understand the Hobbyist Mantra of " No way , I can do this Myself "!!!!

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_ ... re+antenna&_sacat=0

donnie
2016-11-30
Use props
fanse85e48b4
lvl.2

United States

I live in Green Cove Springs Florida I've built my Inspire and kept taking it completely apart 3 or 4 times I'm fixing to make a video on how to do that. The antennas cannot be cold Saturday around the 500-degree 5:50 is what worked for me they're solid and I've had no problems I've done other drugs like that as well but the inspire1 was pretty easy
2016-11-30
Use props
Where is my Mav
lvl.1

United Kingdom

thanks for your replies , looks lit is a complete new leg with wiring ,    I have found a foot with cable on http://www.rc-recycler.com/align ... -hs1292t-37933.html
however it is for the front     will it matter if i use it on the rear ?  apart front he LED color ?

also if you could help with a motor question it would be appreciated which way does the rear left motor spin   M3 ?   is it counter clock wise or clock wise ?
2016-12-1
Use props
Donnie
First Officer
United States

Where is my Mav Posted at 2016-12-1 06:16
thanks for your replies , looks lit is a complete new leg with wiring ,    I have found a foot with  ...

The antenna length will not be correct if you use the ones designed for the front on the back .  I would just get the proper one .  Also M1 and M3 are CC  and M2 and M4 are  CW.

donnie
2016-12-1
Use props
Where is my Mav
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Good point Donnie re cable length , new leg it is ! and no way! im doing it myself
2016-12-1
Use props
Dobmatt
First Officer
Flight distance : 1831050 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Where is my Mav Posted at 2016-12-2 03:48
Good point Donnie re cable length , new leg it is ! and no way! im doing it myself

I believe the antenna wire itself is of coax type (at least is in Phantom 3 Pro) ...
2016-12-1
Use props
Donnie
First Officer
United States

Where is my Mav Posted at 2016-12-1 13:48

This is the card my wife gave me one year ..... I am sure you are the same way based on your response !! " No way -I am doing it myself "
No Way ....PNG
2016-12-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules