Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Any Answers on DJI Matrice 600?
1469 2 2016-11-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Krankie
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3963865 ft
  • >>>
United States

Since I have emailed, called, forumed, and tried to chat with DJI, I was just wondering if anyone from DJI would specifically like to comment on their current position on the DJI M600 Drone?  For Example, will their be a tech support number to call at any point for this drone series ?   Will there be an available upgrade package for the M600 that corrects the issues currently hampering the drone?  At any point will DJI ackowledge any of the questions set forth on their own forum?  

There are several of us who bought this drone and several of us who have had major to minor issues.  In all seriousness,  could we get ANY official comment on this drone and the problems that were sent with it?  I'm not trying to be rude or argumentive, as a buyer of your products, I think it's fair that I get an honest response.
2016-11-29
Use props
Jesper J
lvl.3
  • >>>
Denmark

Get use to the fact that DJI pisses on their customers, as long as there is no real competitor for their entire drone range, DJI will be in this position to not deliver any service what so ever, and the customers are forced to live with it, but what DJI forgets is that, customers don't forget, and when the time comes and there is a real competitor, DJI will lose big time.

Im not buying anymore DJI products, i rather spend a little more at get some real quality at tested systems, and not be a beta tester for 10.000$

And yes, i have been a loyal customer for almost 4 years, ever since the first Phantom, i have also had, S1000, S900, Inspire 1 Pro and now the M600 with Pro upgrade, and its the new Pro version that made me leave DJI as a customer.

Best of luck.
2016-11-30
Use props
Jesper J
lvl.3
  • >>>
Denmark

You can now join us here: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1815133248760185/
2016-12-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now