785 4 2016-11-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
LostinJapan
lvl.2
Flight distance : 23054 ft
Japan

Hi DJI,
Thanks for your great work on DJI GO and your devices!
1-OSMO GIMBALL CONTROL
Few months ago you add a nice option to the OSMO JOYSTICK to be able to move also in diagonal which is great.
I think it also could be nice to lock the gimball movement from the smartphone/tablet control to horizontal or vertical to make nice pan or tilt away from the OSMO.
2-MOVIE SETTINGS
The slowest frame rate is 24fps. In low light situation the sensor of the OSMO is a bit weak. It could be usefull on some shooting to have a lower framerate to be able to use properly a slower shutter speed to get more light.
Of course we can already use a timelapse and process it, but it's longer than process movie files.
Really appreciate you consider my requests.

2016-11-30
Use props
fans20acf169
lvl.2
Flight distance : 33566 ft
United Kingdom

3-ACTIVE TRACKING VIA GESTURE CONTROL

Although in theory you can setup the front facing camera to setup an active track of yourself it'd be nice to be able to use the rear facing camera instead.  Is there an opportunity to look at possibly initializing an active track session with the rear facing camera through the use of some gesture control.  - Maybe even looking at utilizing the built in flash as a confirmation that the gesture has been accepted / not recognized etc ?

Again, keep up the good work guys!
2016-12-2
Use props
LostinJapan
lvl.2
Japan

Hey fans20acf169 ,
Unfortately the processor on OSMO is too weak to handle this.
Only solution is AUTOPILOT on Iphone >= iphone 6s
Sorry I don't know about Android solution.
I am very surprised DJI staff did'nt reply to us...
2016-12-6
Use props
nhoover
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3458045 ft
  • >>>
United States

I'd like the option to stitch my own panoramas. Even using "High" quality, the resolution of the output is pretty low (especially on the multi-row mode).
2016-12-7
Use props
LostinJapan
lvl.2
Japan

Hey nhoover!
Best option for panorama with super nice tilt-pan movement programmed: Litchi for osmo
Very good! a must have!
2016-12-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules