Broadcast to multiple ground stations?
772 4 2016-11-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TMRFB
New

Australia

We are a volunteer public safety group, discovering how to use our new  P4.  To be able to view the same aerial image simultaneously at three or  four different locations would be a game-changer.  I read that earlier  Phantoms could broadcast video to multiple ground stations, but I've  been unable to find out how this might be done on the P4.  Live  streaming looks great, except that it's not so good in areas with dodgy  internet and mobile (cell) phone coverage.  Any thoughts?
2016-11-30
Use props
ConnaZA
lvl.1
Flight distance : 15331 ft
South Africa

I would add the DJI HDMI output port to the P4 remote and then stream the video live via a FPW transmitter with an HDMI input port to other FPV receivers which are connected to either FPV goggles or screens..

Not sure if it's going to work though...
2016-11-30
Use props
ConnaZA
lvl.1
Flight distance : 15331 ft
South Africa

Check this out for the video transmitter that's connected to the hdmi output from the P4 remote:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Skyzone- ... itter-/311320905915

2016-11-30
Use props
Cetacean
Captain
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

ConnaZA Posted at 2016-11-30 01:07
Check this out for the video transmitter that's connected to the hdmi output from the P4 remote:

ht ...

Aloha Conna,

Good idea.  Interesting approach to something i had wondered about but had no idea how to solve.  Mahalo!

Aloha and Drone On!
2016-11-30
Use props
TMRFB
New

Australia

ConnaZA Posted at 2016-11-30 19:07

ht ...

Thanks for that, ConnaZA.  We'll get our comms expert to take a look at it.  
2016-11-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules