3187 18 2016-11-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Insieme Agency
lvl.2
Flight distance : 420449 ft
Hungary

Hello Guys,

I have a problem with the new 1.7.60 RC update. The thing is I can't connect to my I1Pro.

So now I'm downgrading to 1.6.0.  OR I need to REconnect the RC to the craft ?

Someone had the same problem?
2016-11-30
Use props
Insieme Agency
lvl.2
Hungary

I have a problem... Now I downgraded the RC and the 1.6.0. is doesn't work.... red light and continuous beep-ing ...
2016-11-30
Use props
Insieme Agency
lvl.2
Hungary

I downgrading to 1.5.80. because the 1.6.0. is not working ....
2016-11-30
Use props
Insieme Agency
lvl.2
Hungary

Now I was available to upgrade to 1.7.60 and RElinked the MasterRC and it works. But I need to reconnect with the SlaveRC to the MRC and it works fine too ...
2016-11-30
Use props
Donnie
First Officer
Flight distance : 3636782 ft
United States

Insieme Agency Posted at 2016-11-30 04:34
Now I was available to upgrade to 1.7.60 and RElinked the MasterRC and it works. But I need to recon ...

OK, the product is not a piece of shit  LOL -  this is user error , I understand your frustration but lets be cool about it .  After an update sometimes you need to just Re-link the RC to the Aircraft, it happens sometimes to me as well.   Just take a deep breath and think it through.

Are you all set now ?  

donnie
2016-11-30
Use props
Insieme Agency
lvl.2
Hungary

Donnie Posted at 2016-11-30 14:36
OK, the product is not a piece of shit  LOL -  this is user error , I understand your frustration b ...

Yep I'm done! Okey thats right, it not a pice of s..., BUT you know and you see HOW MUCH problems all we have with the DJI products.
2016-11-30
Use props
RichJ53
First Officer
Flight distance : 1837356 ft
  • >>>
United States

Insieme Agency Posted at 2016-11-30 02:34
Now I was available to upgrade to 1.7.60 and RElinked the MasterRC and it works. But I need to recon ...

IA
It is very hard to get everything right each time these things are updated. Let's face it we are holding onto a lot of technology and when everything works .... its great and when it does not work .. its easy to get mad at it.
DJI has built into some of these last updates some safe-guards. You want to make sure the remote is calibrated correctly and that it is in the proper mode (2). Also relinking it to the aircraft is always a good practice. You will notice that after the update the master remote losses the slave information from before. You will need to update the slave remote FW and then reconnect it to the master again.

Hang in there.
Rich
2016-11-30
Use props
fans3371851b
lvl.2
Flight distance : 4002152 ft
United States

Have similar issue with the upgrade to 1.7.60 update.  Remote wouldn't let me update, so I attempted to downgrade to version 1.6.0, and it failed 3 times, so I tried to downgrade to 1.5.80, and that has failed 3 times--every time the bar stops at 34%.  And the weird thing is in the upper left corner "Product" says "Inspire 1," but the "Current Version" says "Unknown."  When the firmware page opens, it flashes version 1.7.4, and then switches to unknown.  Any ideas?
2016-11-30
Use props
Donnie
First Officer
United States

Insieme Agency Posted at 2016-11-30 11:01
Yep I'm done! Okey thats right, it not a pice of s..., BUT you know and you see HOW MUCH problems  ...

I understand but when you say our beloved DJI Inspires are a piece of Shi8 , it is  like calling one of my kids ugly ......

I do understand your frustration  !    Hope you know I am just joking around here

donnie
2016-11-30
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

fans3371851b Posted at 2016-12-1 02:42
Have similar issue with the upgrade to 1.7.60 update.  Remote wouldn't let me update, so I attempted ...

Have you tried reinstalling the app to see if it's a server/app issue?
2016-11-30
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

Insieme Agency Posted at 2016-12-1 01:01
Yep I'm done! Okey thats right, it not a pice of s..., BUT you know and you see HOW MUCH problems  ...

Rich brings up a lot of good points. A lot of the common firmware update practices have been brought up in the Forum before that have alleviated a lot of headache. It also helps to recognize LED an audio queues to know what's going on with your rig. When you were receiving the red LED and beeping from the RC, that meant that the RC lost calibration or that the joysticks weren't centered when you turned it on. Either calibrating or resetting the RC would have resolved it. Just for your reference, here are some RC button combinations that help with refreshing general communication manually:

Resetting the RC:
* Turn on the controller, and the aircraft should be off.
* Press C1, C2, and shutter on the controller then turn the controller off.
* Turn on both the aircraft and the controller and link the remote.

Manually relinking the AC to the RC:
* Turn on both the aircraft and the controller.
* Press C1, C2, and the record button on the controller, then the controller will beep like D-DD.
*Let go all fingers, press the wheel on the right side of the controller and then the first light of the controller will become blue and it will constantly beep DDDD.
* Use a pen to click the linking button on the aircraft and hold for 3-5 seconds, and then take the pen off the aircraft and wait, it will be linked soon.
2016-11-30
Use props
SqdBoss
lvl.2
United States

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2016-11-30 15:07
Rich brings up a lot of good points. A lot of the common firmware update practices have been broug ...

Ya--Thanks.  I actually just got off the phone with Tech Support, and was given the old "send in the remote for fixing!"  Kinda sucks, this is a brand new unit.
2016-11-30
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

SqdBoss Posted at 2016-12-1 05:06
Ya--Thanks.  I actually just got off the phone with Tech Support, and was given the old "send in th ...

Did they provide similar troubleshooting like what I offered in post #11? Did you get a chance to try the RC reset like in post #12?
2016-11-30
Use props
SqdBoss
lvl.2
United States

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2016-11-30 16:24
Did they provide similar troubleshooting like what I offered in post #11? Did you get a chance to  ...

They told me to hold all 4 at the same time--was the only difference, but my remote just blinks red and constantly beeps still--no change to blue at all after I tried your advice.  It's weird, becasue the firmware would only load to 34%, and then I'd get a solid tone for about a minute, and then it would go silent.
2016-11-30
Use props
Donnie
First Officer
United States

SqdBoss Posted at 2016-11-30 15:27
They told me to hold all 4 at the same time--was the only difference, but my remote just blinks red ...

Are you having trouble updating the RC transmitter , try using a thumb drive or SD adapter for the USB port and load my 1.6 file.  then if you want you can load the 1.7 file from the Go app or just stay at 1.6,

Give it a go .
also try another device for the Go App, make suire it is on the approved list .  Do this with your type of problem becasue the Data is stored on the Go app device and then  is loaded to the RC.  The Go App you are using may be bad, at the very least delete and re install it .  Or just try my 1.6 file in the link.

http://forum.dji.com/thread-47577-1-1.html

donnie
2016-12-1
Use props
SqdBoss
lvl.2
United States

Donnie Posted at 2016-12-1 12:59
Are you having trouble updating the RC transmitter , try using a thumb drive or SD adapter for the  ...

Thanks Donnie!  I tried uninstalling App, a bunch of tips from DJI Tech Support & here, and no luck whatsoever---I was in eternal beeping and flashing red light mode on the RC.  It's above my pay grade so I sent it in--I appreciate all your help & time!
2016-12-2
Use props
SqdBoss
lvl.2
United States

Donnie Posted at 2016-12-1 12:59
Are you having trouble updating the RC transmitter , try using a thumb drive or SD adapter for the  ...

Thanks Donnie!  I tried uninstalling App, a bunch of tips from DJI Tech Support & here, and no luck whatsoever---I was in eternal beeping and flashing red light mode on the RC.  It's above my pay grade so I sent it in--I appreciate all your help & time!
2016-12-2
Use props
Donnie
First Officer
United States

SqdBoss Posted at 2016-12-2 07:52
Thanks Donnie!  I tried uninstalling App, a bunch of tips from DJI Tech Support & here, and no luc ...

Anytime , I am sure DJI will have you up and running in a Jiffy.

donnie
2016-12-2
Use props
Mrgreygoose
lvl.1
United States

I know I am way past the time for this post but my advice is for future visitors that have this problem.
I had the same problem and did all that was mentioned in post #11 and #12 and nothing worked.
I then got my slave to switch to Master which allows you to calibrate the joysticks. You can't calibrate in slave mode.
After I calibrated the joystick and switched back to slave the red light and the beeping stopped and turned blue as normal.
I hope this helps someone.

Louis
2017-5-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules