3576 8 2014-10-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
leoamartinez
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1602986 ft
  • >>>
Dominican Republic

My phantom 2 vision plus when it gets to 180meters of height and 400 meters upfront loses conection with the camera and the controller, Dji says its regular its 500meters/1500meters, any solution?
2014-10-3
Use props
johnwarr
First Officer
Flight distance : 6467 ft
United Kingdom

The manual states 400m or 800m maximum range for the transmitter depending on what setting you have selected and if you are in an open area with no objects or interference.
Clear line of sight with the transmitter is important.
2014-10-3
Use props
leoamartinez
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1602986 ft
  • >>>
Dominican Republic

johnwarr@live.c Posted at 2014-10-4 04:57
The manual states 400m or 800m maximum range for the transmitter depending on what setting you have  ...

This morning i was in a very good open area, and when i reached 180meter it started to lose conection with the remote, at 190, loses connection with the camera!, in places with interference it loses the signal at 140meters, i am using the remote in  FCC mode...
2014-10-3
Use props
greg.steer
New

Australia

I have the same issue, no matter where I try flying my Vision +, once I get anywhere near 200 metres distance, regardless of altitiude, I lose camera connection and quite often the Phantom goes into fly home mode. Any ideas.
2014-10-4
Use props
howardshaw
New

Singapore

greg.steer@oasi Posted at 2014-10-5 13:50
I have the same issue, no matter where I try flying my Vision +, once I get anywhere near 200 metres ...

I have the same problem but worse. Initially the vertical range could only achieve 65m before loosing signal. The shop advised me to angle the antenna rather than putting it straight up. I tried this and achieved only 95m. This is despite trying different locations and setting the software to 1500m. Help most welcome. Thanks!
2014-10-6
Use props
douglasfaulmann
New

Greece

howardshaw Posted at 2014-10-7 12:40
I have the same problem but worse. Initially the vertical range could only achieve 65m before loos ...

I have exactly the same problem. Vertical range is at about 65m before I lose control and it comes home. No where near 500m range. Any thoughts?
2014-11-14
Use props
arhnem.digital
lvl.1

Australia

Try changing FCC to CE or visa versa. Also do a Google search on "WiFi Wind Surfer"
2014-11-14
Use props
tony
New

Australia

I have two vision 2+'s and with clear line of site I get about 600mtrs from one and over 800mtr's on the other. I have tried changing the arial to a 10db but the distance was reduced so I went back to the original. I have watched many youtube clips on extending the range but the reality is my car get's me there quicker and I don't use up battery. I can't see why anyone would want to go any further.
I have never lost camera vision during flight and I think that is amazing for the distance. My suggestion would be to have a look at the connections inside the controller..
2014-11-14
Use props
insitb
lvl.3

Singapore

Make sure your batteries are fresh and go further out to go further up. Straight up you won't get very high, due to the way the Phantom's antenna is orientated. And don't have anything blocking your antennae.
2014-11-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules