Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mauro Pagliai
First Officer
Flight distance : 35365551 ft
  • >>>
Italy

Hi!

Anyone knows about this new two features on DJI GO 4?

'LOCK GIMBAL WHEN CAPTURE' (ok it's simple but for which purpose? )

'AUTO SYNC HD PHOTO'

Thanks you very much

. IMG_2712.PNG
2016-11-30
Use props
Mauro Pagliai
First Officer
  • >>>
Italy

No one knows?
2016-12-3
Use props
J-dub
lvl.1
United States

Possibly to get a better still image when a photo is taken??
2016-12-3
Use props
Mauro Pagliai
First Officer
  • >>>
Italy

J-dub Posted at 2016-12-3 22:36
Possibly to get a better still image when a photo is taken??

I will try. Thank you for reply J-dub!
2016-12-6
Use props
Dron-e
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3542379 ft
  • >>>
Italy

Hi Mauro.. With Auto Sync you will automatically sync and record HD photo on your mobile device.
2017-1-31
Use props
Dron-e
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3542379 ft
  • >>>
Italy

the function "lock gimbal when capture" help you to block as much as possible the movement of the gimbal limit while you are flying.
with this feature enabled I have not noticed any changes, however this is declared by DJI
2017-1-31
Use props
Jenee 2
First Officer
Flight distance : 7852129 ft
Australia

Dron-e Posted at 2017-1-31 16:45
the function "lock gimbal when capture" help you to block as much as possible the movement of the gimbal limit while you are flying.
with this feature enabled I have not noticed any changes, however this is declared by DJI

Does that relate to video, photo or both?
2017-1-31
Use props
Mauro Pagliai
First Officer
  • >>>
Italy

Thank You!
2017-2-9
Use props
MikeQView
lvl.4
United Kingdom

i have noticed when taking stills, if you are yawing at the time, it will lock the direction the cam is facing for the time it takes to take the still picture,   so if you apply yaw control , and as the craft rotates you press the shutter button, the yaw is interupted momentarily,   so i guess this is what it does  "lock gimbal when capture"

such a shame that there is NO explanations or instructions for GO3 or GO4 menu items,  considering the apps have now been out for some time.
2017-2-9
Use props
Alex G
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1366857 ft
  • >>>
Spain

Please, desactívate the gimbal lock when capture to avoid this problem with the horizon when paning to left or right:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0DUWadyK_6Fdi1JaDZNT1hMXzA/view
2017-2-27
Use props
Mauro Pagliai
First Officer
  • >>>
Italy

MikeQView Posted at 2017-2-9 02:46
i have noticed when taking stills, if you are yawing at the time, it will lock the direction the cam is facing for the time it takes to take the still picture,   so if you apply yaw control , and as the craft rotates you press the shutter button, the yaw is interupted momentarily,   so i guess this is what it does  "lock gimbal when capture"

such a shame that there is NO explanations or instructions for GO3 or GO4 menu items,  considering the apps have now been out for some time.

Thanks a lot!
2017-3-2
Use props
Mauro Pagliai
First Officer
  • >>>
Italy

Alex G Posted at 2017-2-27 19:14
Please, desactívate the gimbal lock when capture to avoid this problem with the horizon when paning to left or right:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0DUWadyK_6Fdi1JaDZNT1hMXzA/view

Nice suggestion. Thanks
2017-3-2
Use props
Digata
lvl.2
Flight distance : 974 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I have 2 of p4p`s and tried with both on.. and while flying and recording video it causes a fine shake as the p4p slows to a stop.. so i would not have it on with video if it is causing you this problem as it is with my 2, not saying they are all the same but took me ages to suss out what was causing it
2017-7-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules