NAZA Assistant Not Windows 10 Pro 64 Compatible
5195 3 2016-11-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Crady
lvl.2
Flight distance : 102 ft
United States

I recently upgraded two of my three PCs from Windows 7 Ultimate 64 to Windows 10 Pro 64 and discovered that the DJI NAZA Assistant v2.20 will no longer connect to my NAZA M LITE.

Both of these PCs previously worked flawlessly with the NAZA software under Windows 7, but now copies of Assistant on both fail to recognize when the flight controller is connected.

One PC was a clean install of Windows 10 Pro and the other was an upgrade and both machines have full administrative privileges.

I have tried:

Different cables
Adding an exception to the Windows Firewall
Disabling the anti-virus software
Uninstalling and re-installing different releases of Assistant
Running the Assistant in Windows 7 compatibility mode
Disabling Driver Signature Verification

In every instance Assistant refuses to acknowledge the flight controller is connected (note that the Windows Device Manager sees the controller and assigns a COM port to it.  I tried running the NAZA driver installer but it says no flight controller is connected.)

As an aside, my third PC is still running Windows 7 Ultimate 64 and on that machine the Assistant works perfectly.

???

2016-11-30
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi Crady, here is a link for your reference, please try again: http://www.flitetest.com/articles/dji-naza-m-windows-10If still the same case, we do suggest you install it on your windows 7.
2016-11-30
Use props
Crady
lvl.2
Flight distance : 102 ft
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2016-12-1 11:42
Hi Crady, here is a link for your reference, please try again: http://www.flitetest.com/articles/dji ...

Thanks, Natalia.  As a last resort I created a dual-boot Windows 7 partition on my Windows 10 laptop.  If everything else fails at least I'll be able to access the Assistant.

In the meantime it would be great if DJI updated their drivers installer to Windows 10 64-bit compatibility (hint ; )
2016-12-1
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Crady Posted at 2016-12-1 23:20
Thanks, Natalia.  As a last resort I created a dual-boot Windows 7 partition on my Windows 10 lapt ...

Thanks for your update, and we'll transfer your feedback to our engineers.
2016-12-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules