Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Go Video Editor (Remove Location)
1006 5 2016-11-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
chasiu75
lvl.3
Flight distance : 154885 ft
United States

Is there a way for privacy in the video editor DJI Android app too remove user and location information that is added in the end of the video? I saw in a tutorial thumbnail the option to remove location information was there but I can't find it.
2016-11-30
Use props
chasiu75
lvl.3
United States

Just to clarify at the end of each video you make in the app it puts a picture of your drone and your location where you recorded it. There is no option to remove or edit the information added on the end.
2016-11-30
Use props
dotfiles
lvl.3

United States

As a workaround: when you export it and save on your phone, you can use your phone's photo/video editor to trim that last section off the video.
2016-11-30
Use props
chasiu75
lvl.3
United States

dotfiles Posted at 2016-12-1 13:01
As a workaround: when you export it and save on your phone, you can use your phone's photo/video edi ...

I don't see a option to export to the phone when completed. Only share a link.
2016-11-30
Use props
StigNygaard
lvl.4
Flight distance : 357169 ft
Denmark

I saw some privacy options in the old DJI Go app where I think you could turn those "end credits" off. However those same settings don't seem to be in the new DJI Go 4 app. Myself, I haven't actually tried the builtin editor. I will probably edit on my PC.
2016-12-1
Use props
chasiu75
lvl.3
United States

I just tried the new version and it did not put that crap on the end. But it still won't let you save the video and forces you to share with the world.
2016-12-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules