Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Litchi for P4P+
1045 3 2016-11-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Ethanflux
lvl.2
Flight distance : 450190 ft
  • >>>
United States

Well I tried to install Litchi for my P4P+ tonight and apparently the tablet that comes with this unit has very small storage.  It said that there was not enough storage space to install the app.  Hope somebody can figure a work around.
2016-11-30
Use props
Punchbuggy
Second Officer
Flight distance : 483166 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Sadly it may not work anyway. VC Tech advised me that they don't yet have the required SDK for the Phantom 4 Pro, and so can't update Litchi to support it. Unsure whether the P4P can masquerade as a P4 yet though.
2016-11-30
Use props
apovsolutions.c
lvl.1
Flight distance : 7575 ft
United States

It make absolutely no sense to develop anything and it not be utilize across the board, especially for P4P+.  The one drone made by DJI that's suppose to be superior with imagery and you can't use GSP (plus model speaking)! hhhhuuuuuuuhhhhhhh!!!!!
2017-6-5
Use props
Punchbuggy
Second Officer
Flight distance : 483166 ft
  • >>>
Australia

apovsolutions.c Posted at 2017-6-5 11:16
It make absolutely no sense to develop anything and it not be utilize across the board, especially for P4P+.  The one drone made by DJI that's suppose to be superior with imagery and you can't use GSP (plus model speaking)! hhhhuuuuuuuhhhhhhh!!!!!

Hi. You posted on a thread that's 7 months old. Litchi now supports the P4P features. However, the P4P+ cannot have other apps installed - DJI are protecting the Android build from 'free radicals' for supportability.

That being said, all app developers rely on DJI's Software Development Kit (SDK) to allow their apps to control the drones. As soon as new features are made available with the release of each SDK, developers - especially VC Tech from experience - are quite quick on the uptake.
2017-6-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules