Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
have contacted PayPal Buyer Protection and get my money
1018 5 2016-12-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans99135b39
lvl.2
Norway

I  need help ordered the 2 / 10-2016
14 / 11-2016 I wrote hey can you delete my order No. 047110522820 from 02/10-2016 and put back my mone then I got an email from DJI who wrote Will you please reconsider keeping it?
Looking forward to your response.
so I replied that I can wait one week to,
but I see that the my order is on hold
send a new email to DJI ann and get a response but not why the order mine is on hold
send a new email to DJI 30/11-2016 Order Number: 047110522820     ticket number 303706
hey DJI - ann  where is my money / Mavic
I'm going to contact PayPal Buyer Protection and get my money
if you do not send my money / Mavic
I give you until Saturday 3 / 12-2016
have not heard anything more
my ordere No. 047110522820
my ticket number is 303706
so I wonder comes a Mavic to me? or will the money comes to me
and when will it?

2016-12-1
Use props
HWKIDD
lvl.3
Flight distance : 22877 ft
United States

Sorry you are at this point,  I know how you feel,  I ordered mine on the first day,  and  it took awhile to get it,   ordered a battery and stuff the next morning, and it just arrived on last Friday, almost 2 months,  I  know you can get a quick refund from paypal, and if that's what you want to do,  then   that may be the best,  but after I received my Mavic,  and   I just flew it  a  week ago,  because of  almost a month of weather issues,  but it was  well worth the wait,  this unit is  top notch,  I also understand some problems with the first  production,  every issue people had,  also slowed down production, as they would check to see if it was a hardware issue of  operator error,   If you spend time on this forum,  you will see a lot of the issues, is  operator error,  due to being the little kid in the candy store, and wanting to see it in the error,  many times the issues were preventable,  but  then   some are real,  so again, I am sorry you have not received yours,  and the communications from dji  is  way below our standards,  but it is what it is,   If you still receive the unit,  I will bet when you see how cool it is in the air,  you would say,  wow,,, this was really worth the wait,,,  now I need more batteries,,,   hope it get solved soon,  happy droning
2016-12-1
Use props
ctopysf
lvl.2

United States

Sometimes it seems like DJI support often doesn't pay attention unless you make a stink on social media. I'd go hit up their facebook acccount.
2016-12-1
Use props
fansbe726b4b
lvl.1
United States

I would say give it a couple more days.  I ordered mine on 10/04/2016 and just received it today.  Shipping by FedEx is shockingly fast, however.
2016-12-1
Use props
Enkeixpress
lvl.4
Flight distance : 297497 ft
United Kingdom

fansbe726b4b Posted at 2016-12-1 21:07
I would say give it a couple more days.  I ordered mine on 10/04/2016 and just received it today.  S ...

Figures. It's just DJI with their slow dispatch time at this point. Once it's in the couriers hands, it'll be with you in no time. I think the wait is worth it in the long run. If you want the Mavic Pro enough, you will wait.
2016-12-1
Use props
Adanggas
lvl.2

Canada

It's weird how some people have problems getting there money back and some don't. I cancelled my order that was done though PayPal one night before going to sleep. Sent in the email from dji saying I wanted to cancel. Then put in a dispute in at PayPal and said the same thing please refund me. The next morning my PayPal had been refunded.
2016-12-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules