Mavic flying left while directed straight...
3113 14 2016-12-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JFXMedia
lvl.2

United States

Has anyone else who had the veering left issue solved it ? I'm still having this issue. No amount of IMU or any calibrations fixes it. It does seem worse at different times. Unpredictable. If holding down the right stick perfect straight the Mavic can't help itself but fly slowly then quicker to the left. At a perfect diagonal.
2016-12-1
Use props
Warrior200
lvl.3

United Kingdom

Is there any way you can check the rpm on each motor I had this problem on my racing quad and I had a motor on its way out. Just a thought.
2016-12-1
Use props
StianGel
Second Officer
Flight distance : 686654 ft
Norway

Have you calibrated the controller like in the below video?
2016-12-1
Use props
JFXMedia
lvl.2

United States

Yep I have calibrated and correctly successfully completed it a few times. Very odd issue.
2016-12-1
Use props
cluc
lvl.3
Flight distance : 85682 ft
Australia

Have you checked your settings and made sure you don't have Course Lock on/active?
- It will lock the current nose direction as the forward direction. The aircraft will move in the lock direction regardless of its orientation (Yaw Angle). (Like Headless Mode on other crafts)
2016-12-1
Use props
JFXMedia
lvl.2

United States

cluc Posted at 2016-12-1 15:52
Have you checked your settings and made sure you don't have Course Lock on/active?
- It will lock th ...

Yep. No course lock on. Thanks for the advice though. It's not full left it's a partial left and when I let go of sticks completely it actually will slide left maybe half a foot to a foot and then slide back to stopping position. As if there's a gravitational pull to the left.
2016-12-1
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

To clarify, what's the aircraft firmware version?
Since you have calibrate everything but it persists, then we can help you analyze you flight records and data.
May I know have you contacted our tech support for this case?
2016-12-2
Use props
BrandonA614
lvl.2
Flight distance : 813593 ft
United States

Mine did that last night during my first flight. Unfortunately, I was unable to correct it and fell from the sky. As far as firmware goes, every time I turned it on, it had me install firmware. Maybe it never took?
2016-12-2
Use props
JFXMedia
lvl.2

United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2016-12-2 06:09
To clarify, what's the aircraft firmware version?
Since you have calibrate everything but it persist ...

I am on the latest firmware, everything is updated, using DJI GO 4 app on my android phone.Yes I would like to see what DJI can tell me about my LOGS etc, how do I give those to you ?
2016-12-2
Use props
robble
lvl.2

United States

I've seen this same thing.  I assumed it was the wind but perhaps not.
2016-12-2
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

JFXMedia Posted at 2016-12-2 23:41
I am on the latest firmware, everything is updated, using DJI GO 4 app on my android phone.Yes I wo ...

Please connect your aircraft to a PC with Assistant 2 installed and export the flight data, please refer to the following tutorial:
Then you need sync flight records through DJIGO.
At last, please send an e-mail to support@dji.com with flight data attached, and include the info when it happened and your APP account e-mail address.
2016-12-4
Use props
TechShizzle
lvl.2
Flight distance : 273730 ft
United States

I noticed this same issue after switching to the DJI Go app on iOS. Hoping to see some solutions here.
2016-12-5
Use props
freddyms
lvl.2
United States

does it also do it in sport mode??
2016-12-7
Use props
D.Walls
lvl.2
Flight distance : 4908 ft
Spain

I have this same issue, and it can be corrected moving the right stick a little to the right (in mode 2) to make it go straight, however this shouldn't be the normal behavior of the drone. I've tested it only in P mode, tomorrow I'll test more in Sport mode. (My controller is calibrated and also the IMU and the gimbal)
2016-12-8
Use props
FloodC
lvl.2
Flight distance : 190 ft
Ireland

Was there an update on this. I’ve the same issue?
2018-4-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules