how to see Facebook Live Comments and Likes?
16972 11 2016-12-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RYANAOMEDIA
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1249997 ft
United States

When I first started Facebook Livestreaming on my Phantom 3 Standard a couple months ago...I could see people's comments and likes as they popped up which was so helpful as I could interact with them while they saw the live drone footage. This makes Livestreaming so much more fun and interactive.

Then about a month ago I got a Phantom 4. As soon as I started Facebook livestreaming with the Phantom 4 I noticed the ability to see comments and likes was not available on the screen on the DJI App. I'm not sure if the app is different for the Phantom 3 standard and the Phantom 4 or if there was an update that changed the way Facebook Live works...but what I need to know is...am I missing something? is there a setting that I am unaware of to see the comments and likes?

If not...then maybe DJI took that feature out? If so...why? safety? I found it completely manageable to see the comments and likes and respond to them verbally while flying. Now my regular drone flights on Facebook Live which my audience LOVES...have become so much less interesting to all involved due to the lack of interactivity.

Please put that feature back in DJI!
2016-12-1
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Just to clarify, what's the mobile device you are using and how about the DJI GO version?
2016-12-2
Use props
RYANAOMEDIA
lvl.1
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2016-12-2 00:51
Just to clarify, what's the mobile device you are using and how about the DJI GO version?

i'm using a tablet (the LG G Pad X 8.0) and version 3.1.0(9)  of the DJI GO app
2016-12-2
Use props
lucass34
lvl.2
Romania

I livestreamed today with my P4 on facebook. poor quality , any idea how can i improve?
2016-12-4
Use props
RYANAOMEDIA
lvl.1
United States

the livestream in general is pretty low resolution lucass34. not sure that can be improved. I think in general all Facebook Live's are streamed at pretty low quality. Not sure anything you can do to improve the quality other than ask Facebook to improve the world of Facebook Live streaming to be able to do 4K and then ask DJI to somehow improve the quality of livestream from the drone to monitor to beyond 1080 ;) over time...i'm sure these things will improve.
2016-12-5
Use props
RYANAOMEDIA
lvl.1
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2016-12-2 00:51

I responded:  "i'm using a tablet (the LG G Pad X 8.0) and version 3.1.0(9)  of the DJI GO app"

any response from you or anyone at DJI yet about this?

Still feeling sad that my audience on facebook can't communicate with me while i'm flying live
2017-1-12
Use props
SN0WY3000
lvl.2
Flight distance : 127740 ft
United Kingdom

how do you live stream on fb
2017-1-12
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

RYANAOMEDIA Posted at 2017-1-12 13:23
I responded:  "i'm using a tablet (the LG G Pad X 8.0) and version 3.1.0(9)  of the DJI GO app"

any response from you or anyone at DJI yet about this?

Would you please post a screenshot here about the firmware version on "About" page and Livestreaming page?
We'll transfer your feedback to our engineers, thanks for your suggestion again.
2017-1-13
Use props
Brett Van-Sant
New

United Kingdom

I am having a similar problem. I have successfully Facebook live streamed a couple of times but I am unable to see the comments. The only options I can turn on and off is the mic mute. Is there a reason why this option is no longer available on the Go 4 app.?

I am running a Galaxy S7 Edge Android on a Mavic Pro Platinum with App ver 4.1.22

2018-1-15
Use props
MyNameIsFrazer
lvl.2
Flight distance : 116247 ft

did anyone ever get an answer for this
2018-5-20
Use props
marcosanchez
lvl.1

Vietnam

I have never read anything like this before. It's completely bold article which using strong idea to express. I really like it.
* www.hotmail.com

2018-6-30
Use props
fans1031aa5e
lvl.1

United States

I’m using a DJI mavic 2 Pro and DJI go 4 app on iPhone X the same I’ve been using for months, I used to be able to view Facebook comments during live stream as well but have not been able to for at least a month. Would love to be able to see comments again!
2019-6-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules