877 8 2016-12-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Sky Lens
lvl.3
Flight distance : 546273 ft
  • >>>
United States

So I order a Mavic November 2nd. And decide to cancel it within a day or two.
I follow DJI rules to execute the cancellation and I hear nothing for a month.
Then I receive a cryptic email

Dear SkyLensAdmin,

Greetings from DJI official online store!

First off, we would like to express our most heartfelt gratitude to you for creating a ticket in our online store. Your generous support has always been our motive to improve.

We are sorry for getting back to you late due to the great amount of tickets we received recently. Since it's been some while, we are considering closing this ticket temporarily but it can still be reopened if your problems haven't been solved yet.Please do not hesitate to write back if there are any concerns. We will do our best to get back to you soon as we can.

You have our most sincere apology for any inconvenience caused.
Thanks again for your great understanding and support.

Warm regards,
DJI Online Store

Which is a waste of cyberspace. It tells me nothing. Then on the same day, my account is charged of the cancelled order amount.

What's up DJI? Request #298163 Order cancellation

This is what I expect you to do and it is so very simple. I want the money to be re credited to my account soonest.

2016-12-1
Use props
MP4
lvl.1

United States

charge it back from your credit card. This is basically fraud what DJI is doing. DJI is not taking us seriously.
2016-12-1
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Sky Lens, sorry for the inconvenience caused, your case has been escalated, and you'll receive an e-mail for the confirmation later.
2016-12-1
Use props
Sky Lens
lvl.3
Flight distance : 546273 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2016-12-1 22:40
Sky Lens, sorry for the inconvenience caused, your case has been escalated, and you'll receive an e- ...

Thank you.
2016-12-1
Use props
FPVJunkie
lvl.2
Flight distance : 66421 ft
United States

I got the same BS answer for a different question that I sent. I just asked for a shipping update, got the lame 7-8 week excuse that was sent out in an email a two weeks prior. The DJI sent me an email to "rate the support I received"... held back a little bit since I haven't been waiting as long as most, but the lack of communication and honesty is what really upsets me about DJI.
2016-12-1
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

FPVJunkie Posted at 2016-12-2 13:49
I got the same BS answer for a different question that I sent. I just asked for a shipping update, g ...

We feel very sorry for the inconvenience cause and would like to try our best to help you for any questions.
2016-12-1
Use props
Free Bird
lvl.3

Canada

I also got the same generic email this morning. So much for the personal touch of saying a lot about nothing.
Warmest regards,
Free Bird
2016-12-1
Use props
fansf322dea1
lvl.2

United States

Not just because of this, but I ordered back in Sept. Seller cancelled my order because they saw what was coming. I was anxious to reorder then I started to hold off because the "storm" never settled. I've finally come to the conclusion that "I'm over it". No longer worth it, the fire for drone photography is out. I'll go be P4P a 6 month window before I try this again. Not off to a good start for a (almost) 1st time customer.
2016-12-2
Use props
Enkeixpress
lvl.4
Flight distance : 297497 ft
United Kingdom

I feel your pain. I currently have this pending authorisation payment on my PayPal account. It's been there since I placed the order for a Fly More Combo on the 9th November 2016. It has an expiry date of 8th December 2016, and I'm trying to get DJI to accept the payment before that date arrives, and the payment expires. I think DJI have done this so the payment's on hold until they can manage to dispatch the order.

This whole shipping delay event they've got happening here is just madness. Why can't DJI be like any other company and just ship the damn product within good time? meaning within 3-5 days as normal.

Also, what's with the shipment delay with the flight batteries for the Mavic Pro? Surely, they're not low stock on those too?

2016-12-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules