Anyone order a the Mavic Combo through YitaMotor on Amazon?
3373 34 2016-11-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Hpdb301
lvl.1
Flight distance : 58642 ft
United States

Just curious is anyone else ordered the combo pack from YitaMotor on Amazon and whether anyone has recieved an order purchased through them?
2016-11-5
Use props
Peter_EnvyNY
lvl.2

I ordered the basic Mavic Pro from them on Sept 28 and was told I would be getting it between Oct 26 and Nov 2.  Then they sent me a toy drone saying it would be arriving before Nov 15.  Now they are saying they have no ETA on it.  Not very happy with them right now.
2016-11-12
Use props
luttke
New

Paraguay

Hello, I also bought the combo from yitamotor, today they sent me an email offering the small drone or cancel the order, the truth I have some fear about this, what do you recommend me to do? Thank you!
2016-11-21
Use props
Alex Yo
lvl.1
Flight distance : 176818 ft
Australia

I brought through yitamotor (on Amazon) the Fly More combo on 7th November, no details yet or response but my Amazon order is showing delivery between 12th-29th December.
2016-11-21
Use props
Hpdb301
lvl.1
United States

I have been speaking with Yitamotors for the past few weeks.  They have been very helpful (at least as helpful as they could be with DJI's issues) i assure you they are a reputable company and you will get your Mavic as soon as they have one to give.  The toy scared me but was immediately followed with a FedEx tracking Number the next day that had shipped out weighing approx 8lbs. Set to arrive by Nov. 25th.
So hang in there and be patient, those who ordered through Amazon can message them direct through Amazon.  They generally respond around 2am CST.  
2016-11-22
Use props
Alex Yo
lvl.1
Australia

I've been speaking with them also, they have been very helpful even considering the circumstances. They have pulled the product from Amazon to try prevent a further backlog but they already have a few thousand on back order, no ETA from DJI and have received less than 100 deliveries to date.

They are in the same boat as all other re-sellers, cause between DJI and the customers but I have to commend their customer support & openness around the issues. I probably won't get my order until Jan/Feb I'd guess but I won't cancel as i appreciate the honesty from Yitamotor on the issues.

Cheers.
2016-11-22
Use props
Hpdb301
lvl.1
United States

My Combo arrived this morning!!!! Holy smokes what an awesome aircraft!!!  We haven't had a beneficial rain here in over 2mths and today it rains when I get my sUAS.  Oh well keeps me from rushing out and doing something stupid!!  Thank you Yitamotors! You were a pleasure to work with, hopefully DJI will get their act together!!  
2016-11-23
Use props
Alex Yo
lvl.1
Australia

Hpdb301 Posted at 2016-11-24 05:22
My Combo arrived this morning!!!! Holy smokes what an awesome aircraft!!!  We haven't had a benefici ...

When did you place your order?
2016-11-23
Use props
Hpdb301
lvl.1
United States

October 14
2016-11-23
Use props
Cjrowles
lvl.1

United States

I ordered the fly more combo on 9/30 and the only thing I received was the apology letter and free mini drone. No fedex tracking at all and the apology letter was tied to the original Amazon order for some reason and so Amazon shows my order fulfilled which worries me. I called them once and I reached a Chinese sounding woman's cellphone who instructed me to text her my Amazon order number and she said she would get back to me which by 8pm same evening I had not heard back so I sent a text asking for an update. The only response was that she saw I had ordered 9/30 but all she said was it should ship December.  
2016-11-24
Use props
Peter_EnvyNY
lvl.2

United States

I emailed them last night and asked again when I can expect to receive mine, and they claim that they are still serving them first come, first serve and that I should be getting mine soon.  I find it funny that their website shows that they have them in stock and ready to be shipped by November 15-30, and I still can't get a date on the one I ordered Sept. 28.
2016-11-25
Use props
LaCcTv_com
lvl.2
Flight distance : 54885 ft
United States

Has anyone ordered anything "Ebay seller yitamotor"

Has anyone ordered anything "Ebay seller yitamotor"
It seems I am getting the run around I have ordered two battiers from them and still have not seen a thing.

http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBay ... rkparms=negative_30

2016-12-2
Use props
hyderja
lvl.3
United States

Looking at that feedback I wouldn't order a glass of water from them.
2016-12-2
Use props
GromitVT10
lvl.2
Flight distance : 9859 ft
United States

Yup.  https://forum.dji.com/forum.php? ... 7&fromuid=50546
2016-12-3
Use props
Jake Phantom 3
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2639747 ft
United States

Though they might look bad, if you do the math, they only have a negative feedback of less the 1/2 of 1% for total sales. That's why they have a rating of 99.6%. Like everyone else, they are waiting for their stock to arrive.
2016-12-3
Use props
cybaster
lvl.1
Flight distance : 13 ft
United States

Peter_EnvyNY Posted at 2016-11-25 12:20
I emailed them last night and asked again when I can expect to receive mine, and they claim that the ...

Have you (or anyone else) received their order from YitaMotor yet?
2016-12-4
Use props
Peter_EnvyNY
lvl.2

United States

Nothing yet here, I saw on MavicPilots that someone who ordered it on the 27th of September from them has gotten it, so I'm hopeful that I'll see it soon.
2016-12-4
Use props
Schwavic
lvl.3

United States

FWiW, Yita Motor opened their own DJI store in Factoria, WA yesterday...  They had no Mavics at opening, referring to DJI's manufacturing issues.
2016-12-4
Use props
fans4d83514d
lvl.2

United States

Yes I ordered battery from him two months ago yesterday and just got a tracking number yesterday he said for the battery I ordered as of this morning the tracking number is inactive. He originally sent a piece of paper saying it was a preorder then last Friday he said the battery would ship that Friday eBay sent an updated tracking number that luckily I enter into usps tracking because today I opened my eBay and the battery is no longer on my purchase history because it's been two months. I'll let you know if tracking number becomes active or I receive the battery.
I was very concerned because of yitamotor on amazon is a scammer but I've checked all I can and everything shows he's the real deal DJI certified reseller. Good luck
2016-12-6
Use props
fans4d83514d
lvl.2

United States

GromitVT10 Posted at 2016-12-3 16:28
Yup.  https://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=redirect&goto=findpost&ptid=72093&pid=571337&fromuid=50546

His feedback is not bad if you look at the reasons for the negative feedback and how many items he sells it's one in 1,500 transactions he has a problem with.
2016-12-6
Use props
Cjrowles
lvl.1

United States

I received a tracking number through FedEx and I will have it this Saturday!!
2016-12-8
Use props
Rds
lvl.1

Germany

Cjrowles Posted at 2016-12-9 01:55
I received a tracking number through FedEx and I will have it this Saturday!!

When did you place your order?
2016-12-10
Use props
RearViewMirror
lvl.3
United States

I've watched Amazon for updates on any supplier that "might" have one available. The dates are pushed back to mid Jan. at the moment. I wouldn't be too concerned with purchasing from the supplier mentioned. They can only deliver when they get the product in hand. I've been in the market for quite a while but not willing to pay only to sit around and wait. It will eventually become available. As far as I've seen Apple "seems" to be the best way to get one at the moment. IIRC Apple and B&H do not charge you until they ship your product which is a nice safety net.
2016-12-10
Use props
Cjrowles
lvl.1

United States

I ordered the combo on 9/30 and it finally arrived! Couldn't be happier with it! It's a little confusing learning the settings but it is great! I've uploaded my first mavic vid here:

https://youtu.be/Qs_4pMMB0J0
2016-12-11
Use props
cybaster
lvl.1
United States

Any received their drone yet from this seller?
2016-12-12
Use props
cybaster
lvl.1
United States

Anyone else received their drone yet from this seller?
2016-12-12
Use props
Peter_EnvyNY
lvl.2

United States

I received mine on Monday.  I had emailed them on Friday and they told me there was still no ETA on getting it, and on Monday it shows up on my doorstep.  I never received a tracking number or shipping confirmation.
2016-12-16
Use props
Rds
lvl.1

Germany

Peter_EnvyNY Posted at 2016-12-17 05:48
I received mine on Monday.  I had emailed them on Friday and they told me there was still no ETA on getting it, and on Monday it shows up on my doorstep.  I never received a tracking number or shipping confirmation.

Thanks for the update, when did you place your order? I ordered mine on Amazon via Yitamotor on Oct 30th and trying to gauge their shipping speed.
2016-12-17
Use props
DRONE-flies-YOU
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1638323 ft
United States

Rds Posted at 2016-12-17 09:43
Thanks for the update, when did you place your order? I ordered mine on Amazon via Yitamotor on Oct 30th and trying to gauge their shipping speed.

Cancel it & pay a little extra (tax) at Best Buy...  You'll get it Wednesday and from a no BS brick & mortar legitimate type C corporation.

Better than ordering from all of these guys running a "business" out of an apartment who are just making orders FOR YOU at DJI.
2016-12-17
Use props
Peter_EnvyNY
lvl.2

United States

Rds Posted at 2016-12-17 12:43

I ordered on 9/28, so almost 2.5 months of waiting.
2016-12-19
Use props
Rds
lvl.1

United States

Peter_EnvyNY Posted at 2016-12-20 08:15
I ordered on 9/28, so almost 2.5 months of waiting.

Dang! It looks like I'll be waiting for awhile longer, thanks for the heads up!
2016-12-20
Use props
fans58c0cfd5
New

United States

Rds Posted at 2016-12-20 12:30
Dang! It looks like I'll be waiting for awhile longer, thanks for the heads up!

same boat, waiting since 20/10, from yitamotor ebay
2016-12-20
Use props
Sgt_Throatpunch
lvl.2

United States

fans58c0cfd5 Posted at 2016-12-20 17:08
same boat, waiting since 20/10, from yitamotor ebay

Once Mavics stop selling on eBay for a premium, suddenly Yita will have stock to ship.
2016-12-20
Use props
GromitVT10
lvl.2
Flight distance : 9859 ft
United States

I finally got my shipment notice from them today, should arrive Dec 28th. I ordered on Oct 3rd, fly more package with extra battery, SD card and VR headset.
2016-12-21
Use props
Rds
lvl.1

United States

Got my Mavic, ordered from Yitamotor via Amazon on Octobert 30th and received it on December 30th!
2017-1-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules