598 11 2016-12-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bay Cruiser
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2039288 ft
Australia

Why does one day my Avatar photo show on this forum and the next day it doesn't. Also is there a way to get email alerts when someone replies to a post you commented on. I can't find it anywhere including a spell check. Or is the spllell chececk. !!
2016-12-2
Use props
fansecae48f4
lvl.1
Flight distance : 162785 ft
  • >>>
Indonesia

Is this working really?
2016-12-2
Use props
Bay Cruiser
lvl.4
Australia

Seems like you have the same problem with me - no photo sometime and other days it shows up.
2016-12-2
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Flight distance : 165105 ft
Canada

The avatars here are quirky, when you first get them installed. But eventually things settle down.
Mind you they are slowly trying to correct some of the errors here. Like the mixed up friends list, and the fact I can't access the full friends list, without being taken to the front forum ad page.
No there are no email alerts like PhantomPilots have, but they have rediculous forum moderators there, who are fncked!
I am still a member there, yet they unkindly removed my forum signature. I quit visiting that craphole months ago...
You just have to hope people here reply directly to your post, then you get an alert at the top of the page, underneath your tiny avatar.

RedHotPoker

2016-12-3
Use props
Bay Cruiser
lvl.4
Australia

RedHotPoker Posted at 2016-12-3 19:04
The avatars here are quirky, when you first get them installed. But eventually things settle down.
M ...

Thanks and at least I now realise it is not just me that has the problem. I assume that is spelt right as there is no spell checker !!!
2016-12-3
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Bay Cruiser Posted at 2016-12-3 17:09
Thanks and at least I now realise it is not just me that has the problem. I assume that is spelt r ...

Just to get a little more info, what browser do you use? At this time there isn't an email notification for replies, you would get a visual notification when you're on the Forum.
2016-12-3
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

To tell the truth, if I got an email every time someone replied to me here it would get old real fast...

I like the notification here much better. It's far more relaxed and actually pleasant.

Wish I knew how to save a forum Signature though. ;-)

RedHotPoker
2016-12-3
Use props
Bay Cruiser
lvl.4
Australia

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2016-12-3 20:30
Just to get a little more info, what browser do you use? At this time there isn't an email notific ...

Safari on a Mac, where is the visual notification.
2016-12-3
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

Bay Cruiser Posted at 2016-12-4 07:37
Safari on a Mac, where is the visual notification.

Whether Safari shows it or not is moot, it is screwed most of the time. But on real browsers, there is a small version of your avatar in the top right corner of the page insode a circle. Hover over that and it reveals a drop down menu indicating whether you have repleis (and how many) and any PMs.
2016-12-3
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

Geebax Posted at 2016-12-3 15:15
Whether Safari shows it or not is moot, it is screwed most of the time. But on real browsers, ther ...

Still wondering when the allowed forum SIG will have a place holder?

I have already asked this repeatedly, but continue to get the blank stare. Hello?

RedHotPoker
2016-12-3
Use props
Hoomi
lvl.4
Flight distance : 231394 ft
United States

Yeah, it'd be nice if the forum Profile allowed us to list what drone we fly, and a bit more specific location where we live. While the country we live in gives people a general idea, in most cases there is a lot of territory covered by the country location.
2016-12-4
Use props
RedHotPoker
Captain
Canada

Hoomi Posted at 2016-12-4 16:05
Yeah, it'd be nice if the forum Profile allowed us to list what drone we fly, and a bit more specifi ...

Canada is one of the largest countries, area wise upon the tiny spinning globe.
So telling someone I live here, needs a specific location, and not a general space of earth.

RedHotPoker
2016-12-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules