While it may not be an Inspire, you guys inspired me to get a quad!
1334 9 2015-2-10
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dronebutt
lvl.1

United States

Today I purchased an entry level Quadcopter (a Hubsan X4).
While it may not be as powerful, I just couldn't resist joining the club after being exposed to so much drone-content the past few days.

Thanks guys, maybe i'll move on up the ladder and be back here one day!
2015-2-10
Use props
svencool
lvl.4
Flight distance : 6690 ft
United States

It's a good one to learn on! I have one I flew the crap out of it and still do I also bought an X5C SYMA as well I flew both. They have both did have some crashes early on but nothing in a long time lol

Mike
2015-2-10
Use props
CrabHawk
lvl.4
Flight distance : 7782 ft
  • >>>
United States

I practice on a Syma at night, there is a vacant lot down the street I fly there 5-6 times a week also near a restaurant so many people stop and talk it's fun. you will have fun with that hubsan (Had one of those too I gave it to a kid who was really interested it seems he comes from a broken home divorced parents and mom does drugs so this hobby takes his mind off the stress at home)
2015-2-10
Use props
johnmont250.ema
lvl.3

United States

lol, thats great. and you will always have a great story about how you got into quad copters....
2015-2-10
Use props
daver/m
lvl.4
Flight distance : 234590 ft
United States

Is their some way we can donate a basic phantom to this good fellow , let's say take him under wing and show him some good fun , if ya live out nearby maybe a few fellers go do a fly in , bar b q deal , and beer ! Mmmmm beeeer.....
2015-2-10
Use props
daver/m
lvl.4
Flight distance : 234590 ft
United States

Cool , the husband a great bird to get a feel for it , not a lot of individuals like yourself that would have gone to the trouble of finding the owner , exellent fine thing !  Oh how did you pick Dronebutt for your handle ?
No matter , you are now stuck with it  cause no one on this forum will ever forget you now ! Cool huh..
2015-2-10
Use props
JRoussell
lvl.2

Canada

How did you find the photo on the card? I wouldn't mind taking a look to see what I can find on my card.

Also you might like to know there is a DJI photo contest going on for a phantom 2 and Inspire.
2015-2-11
Use props
dronebutt
lvl.1

United States

daver/m Posted at 2015-2-11 11:45
Cool , the husband a great bird to get a feel for it , not a lot of individuals like yourself that w ...

I use the word "butt" a lot in online pseudonyms, mostly for gaming. It sounded funny so I went with it.

JRoussell: I used a program called Recuva to try to recover deleted files. It's success hinges largely on the SD card not being used much after a file was deleted, any new files could potentially overwrite old data.
2015-2-11
Use props
JRoussell
lvl.2

Canada

dronebutt Posted at 2015-2-11 21:58
I use the word "butt" a lot in online pseudonyms, mostly for gaming. It sounded funny so I went wi ...

Thanks dronebutt, I tried the free trial and there are 3 jpg files, 2 mov, 2 m4v that I could recover if I bought a key to activate it. LOL, made me smile when I saw the photos.

Edit - I have made arrangements to see an IT friend tonight who said he could do it for me.
2015-2-11
Use props
dronebutt
lvl.1

United States

JRoussell Posted at 2015-2-11 22:34
Thanks dronebutt, I tried the free trial and there are 3 jpg files, 2 mov, 2 m4v that I could recov ...

Cool!

You shouldn't need to pay for the recovery, I didn't need to when I downloaded the free version. There should be plenty of tools that can do this, your friend should be able to do it for no cost.
2015-2-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules